Post the most slutty look of your Hotwife to Caption💦

You know, it's funny you say that. I have one main cowboy boyfriend who has been fucking me since he was a teenager at the ranch. He's been married for many years. I also have a few others who my husband doesn't particularly like, but they sneak off with me for a picnic lunch at the swimming hole at times when he's off fly fishing for the day and leaves me here alone. I drink a few glasses of wine and enjoy my time. Sometimes we skinny dip, but often we go right up into that tall grass toward the tree, spread out a blanket and fuck the afternoon away! That's in real life too! They have to sneak off, but, they know who I am just as everybody there does, and they know they are paid well to keep me happy. The boss doesn't give them any grief if I ask them to take me on a picnic and spend the afternoon with me! This is my "come fuck me in the grass" look. Would you fuck me in the grass still?

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 832031
Oh you gorgeous little slut I'd push you back spreading your legs and lick your pussy until you flood my face. I'd move up straddle your chest pushing my cock between your breasts fucking them as I pull up hard on your stiff nipples. I'd keep pumping until I explode over your face and you hungerly take my cock in your mouth sucking me clean. As I roll off one of the cowboy lays down and you climb on riding cowgirl grinding your hot cunt on his pelvis. The second pushes his cock in your face and you start sucking his cock and licking his balls. The sight of your gorgeous body get me hard again instantly. I move behind you spreading your ass cheeks to gain access to your only remaining hole. I push in deep and you groan and push back to receive me. The three of us start pumping you hard as we cum one after the other into your body as you scream with your own orgasm and your body shivers. The afternoon is young and we plan to wear your ass out filling you with cum before sending you back home for cleaning!!! Such an incredible horny fucking slut!!!

You know, it's funny you say that. This is my "come fuck me in the grass" look. Would you fuck me in the grass still? In real life I get fucked right up under that tree all summer on blankets in that tall grass. Cowboys like to take me on picnics to the swimming hole and I bring dates from my lifestyle sites up here also! 🤩
It's really isolated so nobody is going to discover us.
Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 832031
Wow, you have got to keep your husband in a constant state of arousal with the things you say and do (and that smoking hot and fit body). ”In reality, I get fucked right up under that tree”, wow that has to be hot for your husband to hear that and know that!!