Post Wife Being Eaten

If you eat her first she’ll always want to fuck you!

That is my wife to a T. Last summer, I had a friend over who was not somebody my wife is normally attracted to physically. They get along great and love to tease, but my wife just never looked at him with any desire, although he wanted her bad but was just awkward in his approach.

One evening she was sitting out on our back porch reading and after some liquid courage I convinced him to go out to join her, but to sit on the deck in front of the couch and to slowly advance to go down on her. She was wearing a light little short sundress and the way she was sitting, half laying over on a pillow his position gave him an open full view of her pussy. He was nervous and seemed frozen to make his move.

I walked out after about twenty minutes and remarked that from his position he was in the perfect place to eat my wife's pussy. My wife just smiled and my friend blushed. My friend was still hesitating so I moved near and opened her legs more and my wife rolled her eyes at me but didn't resist. I told my friend to take a taste and he finally moved up and gave her pussy a lick making my wife moan slightly. My wife later told me that my friend surprisingly was very good at eating pussy.

My friend ate my wife for well over ten minutes until my wife sat up and pulled her dress off over her head and said, "Your going to make me cum, get inside me." I again stepped in and told my friend he needed to fuck my wife, and he pulled his pants down and to my wife's surprise, he had a very thick cock. My wife guided him inside of herself and they both ended up cumming together.