post wife face

PhotoShop is generic for altering or adjusting photos.. The first one are (most likely photos that were colored over using paint app) definitely changed and blotted out.. and the others are so pixelated they scream photoshop (placement of a picture over another picture) Now, I could be wrong and you camera could be crap for the other photos.. Hope you understand

You're an idiot!
PhotoShop is generic for altering or adjusting photos.. The first one are (most likely photos that were colored over using paint app) definitely changed and blotted out.. and the others are so pixelated they scream photoshop (placement of a picture over another picture) Now, I could be wrong and you camera could be crap for the other photos.. Hope you understand
What the hell?
PhotoShop the HELL out these didnt you
You are kinda making me mad dude! When I trimmed the video it recompressed it,pixels get decoded and re-encoded! Want the original video retard? Is that what you do here? Are you the photoshop police? If so you should be fired,can't tell a real video from a photoshopped one. I think you are the leader of the 40 watt club u dimwitt! Go bother someone somewhere I'm not. Should make you take an ID-10-T exam before they let you on any site.
P.S.- Hope you understand.

You're an idiot!
What the hell?
PhotoShop the HELL out these didnt you
You are kinda making me mad dude! When I trimmed the video it recompressed it,pixels get decoded and re-encoded! Want the original video retard? Is that what you do here? Are you the photoshop police? If so you should be fired,can't tell a real video from a photoshopped one. Go bother someone on another site

• Haha
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
You're an idiot!

What the hell?

You are kinda making me mad dude! When I trimmed the video it recompressed it,pixels get decoded and re-encoded! Want the original video retard? Is that what you do here? Are you the photoshop police? If so you should be fired,can't tell a real video from a photoshopped one. Go bother someone on another site
Good you know.. You can suck a dick, but not mine.. Couldnt give a damn if you get mad, Sounds like a personal problem to me...Personally I dont give a FUCK

Reactions: Wifesharingdude
Glad to hear. None of us here want to be scrutinized and or criticized. What the Fuck is your problem? Telling me I photoshopped shit! If someone said the same to you,you'd be pissed to!
Not me.. I dont get bent over this stuff.. If someone dont like me, It is good to know, I'm not gonna spend time thinking they do.. But I do appreciate those who say what they think. I appreciate that you didnt try kissing ass just to score points.

Reactions: Wifesharingdude