post wife in bra

A few of my wife exposed in her bra in different situations and places.

Taken by a friend at a cottage we were sharing for a weekend. His wife had to leave for a family emergency, so I took her home since I was the only one not drinking. I get this picture thirty minutes before I get back to the cottage, with this text:

"Bro finally figured out how to get your wife out of her clothes. Wine Coolers 😉"

bra.png
He was right; by the time I got to the cottage, a 12-pack of wine coolers were empty, her shorts were on the living room floor and her bra was thrown onto a dining room light. I found them on a cot on a sun porch with him balls deep inside her.

One Friday night, my wife returned home from an 11 AM to 11 PM shift at the hospital. She is dressed in her scrubs and still in her lab jacket. She walks inside, tired and cranky when she saw two of my friends over drinking. I went in and quickly prepared a stout Long Island Tea and handed it to my wife. She made a face when she took a sip but then seemed to enjoy it. The second one down, she was laughing and happy. She says she had to have a shower because she is sweaty and dirty from work all day. She pulls her hair up so as not to get it wet, and I removed her lab coat. I then removed her scrub bottoms but she insisted I leave her panties on her. I then got her scrub top off, and at her insistence, left the bra on for her.

bra-and-panties.png

The doctor, definitely got her annual physical from three horny wannabe doctors that night. No hole was left unprobed.

This was at a house party in Louisville, KY. At midnight the hostess began games to work as ice breakers for the party guest still remaining. Each Lady picked a "task" out of a bucket. My wife pulled this card. "Take the three men to your left side and take them into a private bedroom and spend 30 full minutes becoming better acquainted behind a locked door.

That was the longest, drawn out, thirty minutes of my life.

bra-and-bottomless.png

When the timer finally stopped and the full 30 minutes was complete. The door was still locked and the sounds emanating from the room were of sexual blissfulness. I was not positive it was my wife, but there were three total room occupied, and door 2 sounded like my wife. The guys walk out and shake my hand, thanking me for my wife. Then I walk in to find my wife still on a bed, naked other than her bra. She gets red and looks at me and says in the sweetest voice: "Oopsie, baby. I forgot, and I think all three of those guys fucked me. I hope you're not mad!"

I went to assist my wife up, and sure enough, her pussy and anus were gaped and trickling lines of cum. I asked her why she still had a bra on and she said the guys ripped her outfit and panties off her but for some reason never took the bra. We never did find any of her other clothes and I took her home in only her bra and a borrowed towel to sit on in my truck since she was leaking heavily.

Love the half bra!!!! So sexy and the peek-a-boo nipple is HOT!
well, I prefer my breasts to be free without any bra, but on some exceptional occasions when I really have to wear a bra, it's mostly semi-bras or transparent or lacy, so that my breasts are as free as possible

My wife could be a magician if she chooses a career patch change. As she walks in the house from work each evening, the bra is coming off from under her shirt and flung onto the foyer coat rack before she ever gets the front door closed. I have picked her up from work before, and the bra comes off as she gets inside the front passenger seat, all without ever lifting her moving her shirt. She hates her bra almost as much as her boyfriend and I do.

• Haha
Reactions: MarcandLilly