Post your cage picks guys

I struggled to get a base ring big enough and can only wear it for a day or two
Best bet is to order the cheapest one on amazon you can find that has 3-5 ring sizes. Then the one I'm wearing in that photo was printed by a guy who has an online store and can print any size you need. That one is a few years old and it is pretty porous but they have come a long way in printing finishing. I have a newer one that is black that is almost mirror finish, light, and breathes well.

Best bet is to order the cheapest one on amazon you can find that has 3-5 ring sizes. Then the one I'm wearing in that photo was printed by a guy who has an online store and can print any size you need. That one is a few years old and it is pretty porous but they have come a long way in printing finishing. I have a newer one that is black that is almost mirror finish, light, and breathes well.
Thanks. I tried the cheapest but the lock area is too big and feel a it self conscious at work as I wear tight jeans and you can see it lol. Do you have his web address ?

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu