Post your experience with your wife on a nude beach

These were taken in SouthWales and the coastal path passed just above us! I bot her to take here bikini top off to begin with, then got her to put her transparent knickers on and of course the the lot came off! After the photos which had me hard and her pussy wet, we spent the rest of the afternoon licking ,sucking and fucking! We would fro time to time hear walkers on the footpath only about 15 to 20 feet above!
View attachment 1405433
She is stunning. If only the walkers on the path knew what they were missing just feet away. I would certainly have taken a detour to take in that view. Though she might have found the sight of a mid 60s man with a tent in his shorts a little off putting lol.
James

Some people are very self conscious. The first time I got naked in front of strangers was at a naturist swimming club. I thought it a bit more private than a public beach.

I was extremely nervous while I queued to get in, there were about 15 men and only one woman who was a lot older than me waiting. I had visions of being stared at by a group of men, fortunately at the last minute another younger woman turned up and she had been going there for a few years, the older woman was her mother and they went together most weeks. I then felt more comfortable knowing that if it was a bad place to be they would have been unlikely to have continued going.

Turns out quite a number of them were gay, so if anything they were more interested in checking each other out than me. After a few visits it didn’t seem unnatural at all to be naked in front of others.

I have since been to other swim clubs, camp sites and beaches. People have generally been respectful, the only places that have been a bit creepy have been Spanish nudist beaches where there seem to be a lot of men sitting in the dunes per on women. I would suggest women avoid that sort of place for their fist public nudity experience.

And to answer your next question, very little sex or even hooking up happens in naturists locations. In all the years I have been to them, I only ever once had an invite from anyone that turned out to be a sexual encounter. A couple l got friendly with from a swim club that had a boat invited me on a naked day out on their boat, during the day they asked if I was only interested in the naturist lifestyle or did l indulge in other activities outside of the cultural norm? That was their way of asking if l would be willing to have sex with them.
And were you..? 🔥

My wife and I visited a good old friend in Spain some time ago.
We also went to the nude beach together.
On a visit to the beach, I was for a short time away to get drinks and snacks and when I came back they both laughed.
During that time he had fucked my wife bareback and I could see the creampied pussy between her spread legs.
I was really angry... because I couldn't watch. We made up for that later :p
Yes ... her pussy looks well used and creamed 😘😍

Photos from some outings are on a backup drive
Some of the memories:
Friends pitbull dragging my wife with her huge ddd’s flopping around while he was on his hind legs trying to catch seagulls

Wife and her gf’s at the nude beach

Glider crash right in a small open area while the beach was packed. Guy tumbles around flips craft over looks up and well was in a cockpit for sure.

Wife has many other stories as she loved going by herself or with her girlfriends

funny u mentioned aboutt the dog pulling her arpund on beach. My wife totally game for being nude on beach but one time she was sleeping on back, towel over face and a dog wandered over and began livking her! It was a short time before she realised what was happening!
Omg I thought you were gonna say it was peeing on her

funny u mentioned aboutt the dog pulling her arpund on beach. My wife totally game for being nude on beach but one time she was sleeping on back, towel over face and a dog wandered over and began livking her! It was a short time before she realised what was happening!
What was her reaction?