Post your experience with your wife on a nude beach

Our first nude beach experience took place in St. Maarten. KK has an inbuilt exhibitionist streak, the experience invigorated her, inducing a hyper-sexual mood. Although there was no sex, the men (and women) ogling her nude body put KK into sexual overdrive. When we got back to the hotel, she was sexually insatiable, talking about the experience while we fucked.

The next nude beach experience took place on a private island, operated by the cruise line we were on. That was a sexual encounter. The island was segregated into clothing and clothing optional sections. We opted for the latter. Initially, the clothing optional section was sparsely populated by other passengers. We found a relatively secluded, small cove - it was oddly romantic, because initially it offered the illusion we were alone, naked, fooling around under the hot sun.

As things heated up, KK and I were mostly just fooling around - naked, teasing each other, touching, kissing, making out. At some point, another couple had come along, although how long they’d been voyeurs I’ve no idea - neither KK or I noticed the intrusion initially. I was sporting a stiff, throbbing erection, KK was teasing me, touching my cock, occasionally kissing or licking my engorged cock-head when I noticed the wide-eyed couple at the edge of the cove’s footpath entry.

I brought the intrusion to KK’s attention. To my complete surprise, she waved them over, inviting them into the scene. Long story short, KK got royally fucked by the husband, while his wife and I watched. The guy’s wife was reluctant, uncomfortable - not quite OK with the situation, either not interested, or not ready to participate. After it was over, later, shipboard, we were seated for the evening dining event at the same table. It was a bit awkward and uncomfortable, and the guy’s wife excused herself early, leaving her husband at the dinner table with us. KK never wastes an opportunity, and the three of us ended up back at our cabin for a second round, this go an MFM encounter with KK.

A couple of years later, we had another encounter in St. Maarten - this one was full-on sex, a day in which KK enjoyed sex with several strange men on the beach; a pair of younger guys, a latino stud, a big white cock stud, and a fifth guy, who was so young looking I was concerned he was “legal.” That was a great day for certain. Each of the sessions started out in similar fashion, first a couple of passes by, as the guys ogled KK’s nude, oiled body. They’d eventually build up the courage to stop, chat, then join her on the blanket, followed by subtle touching, then fingering, sucking, and finally fucking. It was amazingly hot to experience people passing by while KK was giving some strange dude head, or pounding away at her in broad daylight, unbothered by it all.

Guys slow down as hey walk by. The braver ones stop and chat. Some move their chairs over. If it's not crowded I'll start fingering her pussy and encourage him to slide a finger in. Usually not long before she smiles at him and starts stroking his cock. Not long after that it's in her mouth or pussy.View attachment 678172

Is that at Playalinda or Apollo? We have been to both while in FL, but it has been years ago!

We tried it out and my wife really enjoyed it. So many people looked down at my little dick and smirked as they walked by. She got such enjoyment out of how embarrassed I was. She also had a lot of fun showing herself off and checking out what the other men had to offer. She pretty much had her pic and when she would talk to the guys she clearly told them I was a cuck and that she was open to fuck.

We tried it out and my wife really enjoyed it. So many people looked down at my little dick and smirked as they walked by. She got such enjoyment out of how embarrassed I was. She also had a lot of fun showing herself off and checking out what the other men had to offer. She pretty much had her pic and when she would talk to the guys she clearly told them I was a cuck and that she was open to fuck.
As odd as it may seem I enjoy walking with my wife on a nude beach showing off my shaved small cock and balls. She makes it a point to admire the large cocks and smiles to the guys as we walk by. Because we both enjoy doing this we started visiting nudist resorts in the southeast when we arrive back in the states. The wife is very social and meets guys easy and letting them see I am no competition is a turn on. As soon a she meets a guy I become their waiter and bring them drinks and towels, it also turns me on that the other people around the pool are aware I know my place. We have one club we visit often and its common knowledge she plays and I am her willing cuck.

My wife has been fucked by many boys/men while on nude beach. Love seeing guys stop to look at her nude body and if there are not too many people around I will invite them closer and eventually to use her mouth or cunt or just wank over her

Attachments

• P1000118.JPG
    P1000118.JPG
    719.9 KB · Views: 671
  • P1000119 (2)_LI.jpg
    P1000119 (2)_LI.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 765
Three years ago my wife and I went to Jamaica for the first time (a Couples Resort). We noticed that they had a nude beach as part of the resort. Our first day, we wondered what it would be like. My wife gets horny every single beach trip we take. I told her lets try it out. She said she needed a couple of more drinks. I agreed. By 2 pm we were on the nude beach and she was in heaven. She gave me a hand job, I finger fucked her, we fucked in the ocean... all in a matter of 2 hours. We go back to the room and fuck for what seemed like 2 hours. Go to dinner and she lets me know she's not wearing any panties which is not like her. She's never been one to touch herself much but this was different. She fingered herself and came just before our meal was served. Afterwards, we fucked again. Next day, we see a couple of the wave runner and scuba tour guides. Fit black males in there late 20's. She's always had a thing for lighter skinned, fit black men. We are in the hammocks next to them and as she is watching them she gives me another hand job. We go back to our room for a sun break. It looks out onto the area where they are. She tells me to bend her over and fuck her with the windows open. We do and one sees us and doesn't stop watching until I cum on her face. When we go back out he approaches and asks if we are interested in any tours. She says no but that he needs to watch for our tours over the next several days. Fast forward to our last day.... we now have about 4 Jamaican males watching her through our window deep throating me (which she rarely liked to do), then asked me to fuck her ass. At this time we were approaching year 24 of marriage and I've begged for this since we began dating. She took it like a pro, opened the window slightly so that they could hear he telling me to fuck her ass and cum. They throughly enjoyed it.
Why the story? Nude sunbathing will bring out the animal in your wife and then some. She's still thinking about fucking another male but just can't quite commit yet. More to cum... hopefully!

My wife has been fucked by many boys/men while on nude beach. Love seeing guys stop to look at her nude body and if there are not too many people around I will invite them closer and eventually to use her mouth or cunt or just wank over her
That sounds kinky and hot 👌😁

Reactions: elmoK
Three years ago my wife and I went to Jamaica for the first time (a Couples Resort). We noticed that they had a nude beach as part of the resort. Our first day, we wondered what it would be like. My wife gets horny every single beach trip we take. I told her lets try it out. She said she needed a couple of more drinks. I agreed. By 2 pm we were on the nude beach and she was in heaven. She gave me a hand job, I finger fucked her, we fucked in the ocean... all in a matter of 2 hours. We go back to the room and fuck for what seemed like 2 hours. Go to dinner and she lets me know she's not wearing any panties which is not like her. She's never been one to touch herself much but this was different. She fingered herself and came just before our meal was served. Afterwards, we fucked again. Next day, we see a couple of the wave runner and scuba tour guides. Fit black males in there late 20's. She's always had a thing for lighter skinned, fit black men. We are in the hammocks next to them and as she is watching them she gives me another hand job. We go back to our room for a sun break. It looks out onto the area where they are. She tells me to bend her over and fuck her with the windows open. We do and one sees us and doesn't stop watching until I cum on her face. When we go back out he approaches and asks if we are interested in any tours. She says no but that he needs to watch for our tours over the next several days. Fast forward to our last day.... we now have about 4 Jamaican males watching her through our window deep throating me (which she rarely liked to do), then asked me to fuck her ass. At this time we were approaching year 24 of marriage and I've begged for this since we began dating. She took it like a pro, opened the window slightly so that they could hear he telling me to fuck her ass and cum. They throughly enjoyed it.
Why the story? Nude sunbathing will bring out the animal in your wife and then some. She's still thinking about fucking another male but just can't quite commit yet. More to cum... hopefully!
This is wild i love that

Reactions: Cumtogethernow
Wife #1 was extremely voyeuristic, loved to show, no panties or bra, pussy shots off and on bar stools, etc. We went to a nude beach once extremely hot day so everyone was sweating with little or no movement. She gets turned on watching guys walk past, commenting how long, fat their cocks were. Next thing I know I hear her start to breathe heavy and look over, she's rubbing one out with about 5 guys watching, which drove her wild. One of them finally got the nerve to come closer which really pushed her over the edge, gave me the ok to have fun look, which I nodded yes, and the other 4 walked over. This put her in overdrive, next thing I know she is swallowing all 5 Cocks, which gave me a hardon, and her proceeding to take them one at a time. She fucked at least for an hour and a half, was a total cum slut, having taken all 5 in either her mouth or pussy, cum everywhere on her, when she was done, got up and went to the water and cleaned off, came back looking totally satisfied and proceeded to give me one of her famous deepthroat blowjobs, she asked if we could stay another day for more beachtime. We ended spending the night local, having some fun out, and came back to the beach the next day for round 2,

When we lived in London, we'd often travel up to Norfolk to the nudist beach at Holkham. Not perhaps very exotic as it could be windy and the sea was always bloody cold but with a windbreak it wasn't too bad on a sunny day. It was just a nudist beach and adult activity wasn't really allowed but it still went on. The dunes behind the beach were off limits to nudists but I still got fucked there many times with hubby keeping a look out. But if the beach itself wasn't too busy we'd play right there.
It's a few years ago now so I don't know what the scene is like there now. The beach did get closed to nudists at one point because of the illegal sexual activity going on there so it was well known what went on there, which was why we went. I don't think it was closed for very long though xx

Wife #1 was extremely voyeuristic, loved to show, no panties or bra, pussy shots off and on bar stools, etc. We went to a nude beach once extremely hot day so everyone was sweating with little or no movement. She gets turned on watching guys walk past, commenting how long, fat their cocks were. Next thing I know I hear her start to breathe heavy and look over, she's rubbing one out with about 5 guys watching, which drove her wild. One of them finally got the nerve to come closer which really pushed her over the edge, gave me the ok to have fun look, which I nodded yes, and the other 4 walked over. This put her in overdrive, next thing I know she is swallowing all 5 Cocks, which gave me a hardon, and her proceeding to take them one at a time. She fucked at least for an hour and a half, was a total cum slut, having taken all 5 in either her mouth or pussy, cum everywhere on her, when she was done, got up and went to the water and cleaned off, came back looking totally satisfied and proceeded to give me one of her famous deepthroat blowjobs, she asked if we could stay another day for more beachtime. We ended spending the night local, having some fun out, and came back to the beach the next day for round 2,
WOW thats wild

Reactions: Elja1
nothing better than seeing many cocks, one after the other use your wife