Nude beaches

What sites might those be? Never been to Maui but I'll bet there were sites there that could easily push you over the tipping point lol. This reminds me of that tv show: Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. When the platoon got weekend passes all the recruits would go to town womanizing except Gomer. He would go see a monster movie.
There's only one beach there that is for nude sunbathing and I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of it. Legally it's not supposed to be used as such but the law there turns their heads most of the time unless someone bitches to them about it then they have to go take care of business. Most people who have sex there know to go into the treed area to get it on. It's a bit out of the way which is why the nudists go there.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
There's only one beach there that is for nude sunbathing and I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of it. Legally it's not supposed to be used as such but the law there turns their heads most of the time unless someone bitches to them about it then they have to go take care of business. Most people who have sex there know to go into the treed area to get it on. It's a bit out of the way which is why the nudists go there.
Or get it on in the surf. I always wanted to have sex in the water but just as it is on dry land I'm too small to penetrate. I have watched my wife fuck her boyfriend a number of times in the water and wished I was man enough to do it.

We went a couple times a few years ago. Honestly it was probably more hot than the couple times we did the cuck thing. There is literally hundreds of people on the beach and they are all taking a look when she walks by. By the time we found a spot that we wanted to set up I was so hard from watching guys checking her out I just had a towel pressed up against myself to hide it and she was so excited herself it was really a crazy experience

We went a couple times a few years ago. Honestly it was probably more hot than the couple times we did the cuck thing. There is literally hundreds of people on the beach and they are all taking a look when she walks by. By the time we found a spot that we wanted to set up I was so hard from watching guys checking her out I just had a towel pressed up against myself to hide it and she was so excited herself it was really a crazy experience
I didn`t try hiding my hard cock while guys where staring at her. I`m sure some knew I was a cuck.

I didn`t try hiding my hard cock while guys where staring at her. I`m sure some knew I was a cuck.
The best way to show that you are a cuck when you are on the beach is when your wife makes you wear a chastity cage. That's what my wife does. In really racey areas she attaches a dogs leash to my cage and leads me around walking ahead of me with her well endowed man.

The best way to show that you are a cuck when you are on the beach is when your wife makes you wear a chastity cage. That's what my wife does. In really racey areas she attaches a dogs leash to my cage and leads me around walking ahead of me with her well endowed man.
I would be hard then unless she got to rough with me. Like seeing hung mature men that would give what she deserves.

They have this really peaceful nude beach here in Florida. Wife and I love going. It's about 1hr from us near Mims FL.

You can also watch the space shuttle launches from the nude beach If you know when their launching.
We
They have this really peaceful nude beach here in Florida. Wife and I love going. It's about 1hr from us near Mims FL.

You can also watch the space shuttle launches from the nude beach If you know when their launching.
Well I've just gone off like a rocket,!

Try Orient Bay Beach in St Martens..clothing optional part also, plus lots of native men to admire...and hook up with.
My current wife, who is NOT into the lifestyle, took me to St. Marten's for my birthday. Orient Bay was on of those stops. While she loves being nude in the great outdoors, this is mainly contained to sunbathing in the backyard or on the boat on the middle of the lake. She kept her suit on until she was a couple of drinks into the afternoon and finally felt somewhat comfortable baring all. She was uncomfortable throughout. I was loving it. Nothing that turned me on than seeing men looking at her beautifully tanned, sexy ass naked body. Was a great day.

We never did anything like that I don’t think I would ever wear one of those cages

We never did anything like that I don’t think I would ever wear one of those cages
Most folks wouldn't. We tend to be on the extreme end of the cuckold lifestyle where we have many practices designed to humiliate me. My wife Shannon is a cuckoldress and humiliatrix and I am a masochist so together we satisfy each others kinks. Of course care must be taken to maintain discretion.