Nude beaches

I've been to a nudist camp, and erections aren't allowed. You have to jump in the pool or the showers. Never been to a nude beach. I assume there aren't rules regarding erections...yes or no
I have been to quite a few nude beaches now with different partners. Some were simply flat beaches others had dunes behind the beaches. Mainly the dunes are for fun although we used to get lots of guys walking past first one way then a few minutes later the other way, some even stopped right in front of my wife pulling on their puds on the sly as they crouched down on their haunches. We even had one guy openly wanking right in front of her. So different beaches, different rules

View attachment 1743160

I've just realised that although we have been contributing to the thread, we haven't posted any photos!

Hope you enjoy Jane enjoying a deserted nude beach in Portugal, in Spring 2023.

We have more, including our profile page banner, which shows the wonderful time that can be had when you let it all hang out in stunning surroundings.
lovely skin and body, love to care....

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I have been been once with my wife and she went once with a girl friend before that. We are both pretty shy and didn't interact with anyone but it was really relaxing and fun. The beach is on federal land so it is well patrolled by rangers and there was nothing obviously sexual going on. I'm sure there are a lot of swingers there but it was no pressure and no one approached us. We will be heading back again.

Also went once by myself on the nevada side of lake tahoe. Very good atmosphere, people chatting, some very private spots behind rocks where I'm sure people use the privacy to play. Loved the no pressure vibe of both places and I wasn't seeking sex so it was perfect for me.

Reactions: Ozzij
Brighton is easiest access, but lots of gawkers (although you may like that!?!)

Studland is the biggest and most popular.

Holkham Bay in Norfolk is huge. Great place to try it for the first time if one of you is unsure as it is very easy to find your own space. But it is a long walk, so for fit and active people, really. Turn left when you reach the beach from the car park. Keep going.

Keep going...

Keep going!!!
sudlands good for sx but cops do fuck things up sometimes. brighton more homo than hetro

There's a great one in Maui. The last time we were there (summer of 2019) on day two we went there and we had been lying on the beach for a couple of hours when a very good looking, well hung man walked up and started chatting with us (or mainly my pretty wife), he mentioned that he saw my wife's beautiful body and very attractive smoothly shaved pussy, and after about an hour of good chatting and a few beers (and his large cock at full mast the whole time) we went into the wooded area behind us where he fucked my pretty wife for close to an hour then gave us his number where he was staying. Well in the two weeks we were there my wife spend most of those days staying with him (She stayed with me for about four of those days). I would drop her off with him then go back to our apartment then pick her up when she called, which was usually about two days later. Sometimes she'd stay there with me or she would change or just pick up things she needed then have me take her back to him. He had her to himself for most of the time we were there on the island and bought her quite a few gifts, we're still in touch with him to this day but we haven't seen him since because of our great distance from each other and the Covid pandemic didn't help at all. Well anyway, it's a great beach, you'll love it - we sure did lol.

There's a great one in Maui. The last time we were there (summer of 2019) on day two we went there and we had been lying on the beach for a couple of hours when a very good looking, well hung man walked up and started chatting with us (or mainly my pretty wife), he mentioned that he saw my wife's beautiful body and very attractive smoothly shaved pussy, and after about an hour of good chatting and a few beers (and his large cock at full mast the whole time) we went into the wooded area behind us where he fucked my pretty wife for close to an hour then gave us his number where he was staying. Well in the two weeks we were there my wife spend most of those days staying with him (She stayed with me for about four of those days). I would drop her off with him then go back to our apartment then pick her up when she called, which was usually about two days later. Sometimes she'd stay there with me or she would change or just pick up things she needed then have me take her back to him. He had her to himself for most of the time we were there on the island and bought her quite a few gifts, we're still in touch with him to this day but we haven't seen him since because of our great distance from each other and the Covid pandemic didn't help at all. Well anyway, it's a great beach, you'll love it - we sure did lol.
It's great that your wife could enjoy Maui with such a man. If you care to answer, what did you do during this time? Did your wife have you in chastity? Did you preform and cuckold clean up duties?

It's great that your wife could enjoy Maui with such a man. If you care to answer, what did you do during this time? Did your wife have you in chastity? Did you preform and cuckold clean up duties?
Neither actually. When she returned to our apartment she had already cleaned up from their sex fun, and she doesn't like me to wear chastity devices because the one thing she really enjoys about me is knowing that I'm either edging myself for masturbating while thinking about them or looking at a photo she sent to me of him deep inside of her or with his cock head touching her labia, about to enter that hot little pussy. If I wasn't down at the beach below our apartment I would go to a movie or go for walks or even check out the sites on the island. But at night I would just get naked and go onto these types of sites and play with my little cock lol.

Neither actually. When she returned to our apartment she had already cleaned up from their sex fun, and she doesn't like me to wear chastity devices because the one thing she really enjoys about me is knowing that I'm either edging myself for masturbating while thinking about them or looking at a photo she sent to me of him deep inside of her or with his cock head touching her labia, about to enter that hot little pussy. If I wasn't down at the beach below our apartment I would go to a movie or go for walks or even check out the sites on the island. But at night I would just get naked and go onto these types of sites and play with my little cock lol.
What sites might those be? Never been to Maui but I'll bet there were sites there that could easily push you over the tipping point lol. This reminds me of that tv show: Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. When the platoon got weekend passes all the recruits would go to town womanizing except Gomer. He would go see a monster movie.

View attachment 1743160

I've just realised that although we have been contributing to the thread, we haven't posted any photos!

Hope you enjoy Jane enjoying a deserted nude beach in Portugal, in Spring 2023.

We have more, including our profile page banner, which shows the wonderful time that can be had when you let it all hang out in stunning surroundings.
Beautiful picture 🙂

They have this really peaceful nude beach here in Florida. Wife and I love going. It's about 1hr from us near Mims FL.

You can also watch the space shuttle launches from the nude beach If you know when their launching.

Attachments

• 20230318_180124.jpg
    20230318_180124.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20230318_181148.jpg
    20230318_181148.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20230318_174941.jpg
    20230318_174941.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 83