Post your experience with your wife on a nude beach

Wifey here again! I read what my hubs posted on this subject and he's correct... almost. He forgot to tell you that we went out to the nude beach later that night and I rode his dick hard!. He had me cumming so fast and I am very vocal. As I rode his dick, I looked up and had two couples watching us from their balconies. Usually, I love the feel of his hot cum in my pussy. Occasionally, I like to taste it and have him cum on my face. This time with couples watching above, I hopped off his dick and took him all in my mouth. God it was so hot. I kept sucking his dick until he went completely soft. Needless to say, we saw these couples the next day and they kept staring and smiling at us a lot. We talked about asking them if they liked what they saw but I just couldn't do it. One of the men was about the same size as my hubs but a little thicker. Girth is the way to go ladies, not length. I know my hubs wants to see me fucked by another guy. I just don't know if I can. Maybe one day.

We’d been going to a nudist beach for a while, I enjoy seeing her chat to older men as she comes out of the water. We ended up going into the bushes and fucked, she was riding me. We had one guy follow us and he watched stroking his cock, which made me cum really fast. I talked her into masturbating and letting him watch. He came closer, and ended up kneeling between her legs as she rubbed her self. He was stroking her thighs, i was playing with her tits and he came on her pussy. We’ve gone further since then, but it was a hot start.

My first wife and I lived near nude beach, which we frequented quite often during the summer months. We had our favorite spot, which was tucked into the cliff walls and provided some protection from the wind, but limited the view of other sunbathers, but not enough to safely have sex. And having sex or bringing a camera or binoculars was strictly forbidden.

After several visits, we got our routine down: we would park, take off our clothes at the car's tailgate, and carry our blanket and basket of drinks, books, Walkmans, lotions, and emergency sweatshirts and shorts.

I loved falling behind her, as nothing thrills me as much as watching a woman's naked ass quiver as she walks; I would gladly pay big bucks for a DVD filled with nothing but hours of shots of naked women's ass wobble and jiggle as they walked. Thus, I would pretend that a stone got in my sandals or that I found an interesting plant along the way. Then, I hit upon the best ploy; I told that she should rush ahead and claim our favorite spot before some rude individual stole it from us and that I would carry all the stuff and catch up with her. This worked.

She would get upset at the thought of someone else grabbing our spot and she would race off. Of course, this made as little sense as racing off to the oven that holds the pie that you completely forgot about three hours ago and is now a black, smoking, disk, as 3 hours, 22 minutes, 12 seconds is not going to be any better than 3 hours, 22 minutes, 20 seconds. It would be better to slowly walk to the kitchen, open all the windows, turn on the fans, get some wet paper towels ready, and then open the oven door. In the same way, our spot was either available or it wasn't; the only time racing would help would be when some couple arrived at the exact same time and were heading to the beach ahead of us. Fortunately, she never thought this out.

She would quickly strip, throw her clothes in the car's trunk, take the blanket and start walking fast away from me. I let her get about twenty feet ahead of me and I followed her round, white ass, as it quavered and trembled deliciously before my eyes. The best times were when there was some other beach-goers, usually lone men or middle-aged couples with a horny husband, heading for the beach at the same time, as I could see them gawk at my naked wife's lovely body. When we arrived at the beach, it got even better, as she appeared to be a lone female and all the lone and half of the attached guys looked her up and down. At this point, I would readjust my load, so as to stall, giving her more time to appear single.

(By the way, here is a tip for you men that haven't been to a nude beach before: do not cover your penis, even—and especially—if you feel your cock getting hard. Why not? It will just make things worse. You might accidentally brush your cock, which will ignite a full-on hard-on or your brain might think it's safe for your cock to spring into action, as no one can see it. Instead, just breathe deeply and think about something disgusting or do math tables in your head.)

Since our favorite spot was either taken or not, she would either head straight to it or, which I much preferred, go hunting for an alternative spot. She would walk up and down the naked-people covered sand looking for a spot big enough for the two of us, while I watched her being ogled and gazed upon. A few wonderful times, I was lucky enough to hear some guys comment on her, as I followed in her wake, hearing a guy say to his buddy, "Check the legs and ass on the girl with the straw hat." or "Nice tits!" Once I caught up with her, everyone knew that she was taken, so the men had to be more subtle in their leering.