Post your experience with your wife on a nude beach

We went on vacation to Florida a couple months ago and hit the nude beach. Neither of us had ever done that before. Walking around totally naked in front of hundreds of people was probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced in my life. My boyfriend loves it too he literally had to put a towel over his dick because he was getting hard from watching all the guys check me out. I can't wait to do it again, unfortunately they don't have any beaches like that around here. There iat least 3-4 times when I saw a guy looking at me and got a boner lol. I gotta admit I wasn't offended at all I thought it was hot the beach had a strict no camera or pics allowed so unfortunately I don't have anything to show you guys.

Attachments

• 762142-e91761cb3a56a83e0050cc3a80283c59.jpg
    762142-e91761cb3a56a83e0050cc3a80283c59.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 181
We went on vacation to Florida a couple months ago and hit the nude beach. Neither of us had ever done that before. Walking around totally naked in front of hundreds of people was probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced in my life. My boyfriend loves it too he literally had to put a towel over his dick because he was getting hard from watching all the guys check me out. I can't wait to do it again, unfortunately they don't have any beaches like that around here. There iat least 3-4 times when I saw a guy looking at me and got a boner lol. I gotta admit I wasn't offended at all I thought it was hot the beach had a strict no camera or pics allowed so unfortunately I don't have anything to show you guys.
WOW this sounds hot 👌 you should try hedo resort it’s the best

Reactions: Slakka
You have a very sexy ass btw 😘🔥

Our only visit to a nude beach was in Southern California. Beach was small, maybe 50 people. About 7 couples including us the rest were mostly fat single guys.
The couples seemed to be at one end of the beach, the single guys would constantly stroll by the couples. Us and two other couples were good looking the others were fat. One of the single guys was black with a HUGE dick and walked around with it swinging. Wasn't what we expected at all. We were hoping for fit good looking people, oh well.

• Love
Reactions: Bull joe
We love nude beaches and have been to many around the country and around the globe during trips. There are several in Florida, but all on the east coast but we would love to have one on the west coast.

Before our first visit to a nude beach, we were on a beach not far from our house. It was a day in the middle of the week and the beach was mostly deserted my wife was walking the shoreline picking up shells and enjoying the warm water on her feet. A few single guys walked past and gave my wife looks but one finally stopped and spoke. My wife is very social and enjoyed the attention. The guy turned out to be from Canada and on vacation and he was eventually able to convince my wife to take off her bikini for him. We invited him back to our house that afternoon and he had his way with my wife while I watched.

sexy ass on beach.jpg

Now, we primarily only visit nude beaches and my wife loves to see the men stroll up and down the beach checking out the ladies. Many will just walk past multiple times looking hard, but a few will stop and chat and flirt. She loves to watch a guy come up to talk and then to watch him get hard as she flirts with him.

On-the-nude-beach.jpg

We love nude beaches and have been to many around the country and around the globe during trips. There are several in Florida, but all on the east coast but we would love to have one on the west coast.

Before our first visit to a nude beach, we were on a beach not far from our house. It was a day in the middle of the week and the beach was mostly deserted my wife was walking the shoreline picking up shells and enjoying the warm water on her feet. A few single guys walked past and gave my wife looks but one finally stopped and spoke. My wife is very social and enjoyed the attention. The guy turned out to be from Canada and on vacation and he was eventually able to convince my wife to take off her bikini for him. We invited him back to our house that afternoon and he had his way with my wife while I watched.

View attachment 831247

Now, we primarily only visit nude beaches and my wife loves to see the men stroll up and down the beach checking out the ladies. Many will just walk past multiple times looking hard, but a few will stop and chat and flirt. She loves to watch a guy come up to talk and then to watch him get hard as she flirts with him.

View attachment 831255
That is cool I always love to go to nude beaches
Your wife is very sexy and confident girl👌😘

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
This was kind of fun. You can see his wife is still nude, but he had been talking to me as I was laying there. We were chatting for awhile and we started talking about sex. He started getting a hard on and admitted that he had to put his towel on to hide it. He kept it on for some time. They were occupying the palapa next to us.

1652806503185.png

This was kind of fun. You can see his wife is still nude, but he had been talking to me as I was laying there. We were chatting for awhile and we started talking about sex. He started getting a hard on and admitted that he had to put his towel on to hide it. He kept it on for some time. They were occupying the palapa next to us.

View attachment 831537
Well I can’t blame him 😂 you’re so hot 🤷‍♂️😘

View attachment 831247

View attachment 831255
What a great little teasing slut!!! I'd love finding her on the beach causing my cock to grow and having her take care of it for me like a good little slut!!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 831537
His wife was hot and we had a "thing" with each other. Not the husbands. She was a teacher from somewhere, don't remember now.

1652810119872.png

My wife and I visited a good old friend in Spain some time ago.
We also went to the nude beach together.
On a visit to the beach, I was for a short time away to get drinks and snacks and when I came back they both laughed.
During that time he had fucked my wife bareback and I could see the creampied pussy between her spread legs.
I was really angry... because I couldn't watch. We made up for that later :p

Attachments

• p65.jpg
    p65.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 257
  • p56.jpg
    p56.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 249
  • p60.jpg
    p60.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 246
On a visit to the beach, I was for a short time away to get drinks and snacks and when I came back they both laughed.
During that time he had fucked my wife bareback and I could see the creampied pussy between her spread legs.
That’s very hot 🔥 your wife is gorgeous too ❤️

What a willing fucking cum slut!!!

Reactions: Openhubbi

I can absolutely sympathize with you on how you felt upon returning. I had an old college buddy visit and one evening my wife asked me to run out to grab some bread for our dinner. I returned to find my wife carrying my buddy's creampie. I wasn't upset they had fucked, I was upset I did not get to watch them together.

I can absolutely sympathize with you on how you felt upon returning. I had an old college buddy visit and one evening my wife asked me to run out to grab some bread for our dinner. I returned to find my wife carrying my buddy's creampie. I wasn't upset they had fucked, I was upset I did not get to watch them together.
I hope you were able to watch next time too👍
Because it's always nice when your own wife is used by others.