9DBAA4E3-D09F-493B-A854-AD73EA60EC74.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 799E051E-D2B8-497D-B80B-D66BE46BBA61.jpeg
    799E051E-D2B8-497D-B80B-D66BE46BBA61.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
  • EB6039AB-6D15-499C-8FA7-ADEDEB982C92.jpeg
    EB6039AB-6D15-499C-8FA7-ADEDEB982C92.jpeg
    794.9 KB · Views: 253
This has always been one of my favorites. I like it because I really like it, but I also think I like it the most because we took this picture specifically, to send to someone particular... She had reconnected with an old flame she had from college back in Ohio. They had never been able to hook up back then, and so we started communicating with him, and after hearing how much he had truly liked her back then, I brought up sharing some pictures I already had of her, and suggested that we should also take some new ones to send him. She played hesitant for a minute, but I told her that it would not only make his day, but especially his Christmas! She didn’t need any more convincing and immediately started looking through her sexy panties and outfits. I told her to just sit down naked in my recliner, and reached over to our bag of bows and placed it on her, as shown below. I started taking a few pictures and as I continued on, I could tell how much more swollen her pussy was getting, and especially noticed how much her lips had opened and spread apart, and I knew right then, just exactly how excited and turned on she really was to send him this picture, and several more that followed over the next year or so. The best part was when, her and I were talking about him and about those days and she mentioned that he had a good looking older brother, and also had another good looking younger brother too. I started laughing and told her that I can guarantee her, that he’s going to show all those pictures to his brothers, and all his friends and work buddies. She said “no, he won’t do that!” I asked her if she wanted to bet me, and she took the bet. Then we both had to tell each other what the loser had to do, no matter what it was. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour, trying to think of something that she might not do, or might take some work to get her to do. Lol. I asked her if she had one and she said she did. So now the pressure was on me, even though I was almost certain I was 100% correct, he would still have to be honest about it. So I started thinking of anything that we had ever talked about, and my mind was going crazy thinking she’s going to make me do something, I know I’m not going to be too happy about. So I went to my usual thoughts and came up with, she would have to get fucked, or I probably said, that she had to have sex with a black guy, something she’s never done before, but was a little curious about it. When she told me hers, I wasn’t sure how I felt, because hers was, that I would have to give her a one hour massage. Wtf? I felt like really bad for a minute, then I told her that if I won, I’d still give her that massage. We emailed him two or three days later, and I eventually asked him to be completely honest, and asked him if he had shown the pictures to anyone else. He admitted that he in fact did, and also admitted to emailing them to his brothers too! Haha! I told him that I knew he had, because I know that I would have too! I didn’t tell him about that bet, but I also remember us having another bet, as to whether or not he jerked off to her pics. I knew that he would have, but wasn’t sure if he’d be honest, and actually admit it or not. When I asked him, he openly admitted that he had, and more than a few times. Lol. I actually ended up liking the guy and after him and I talked over the phone, I had no problems with those two talking to each other, I had only asked that Robin keep me posted when certain subjects were brought up or talked about. I still have no idea what that last bet was...

Attachments

• 4C9FBA8D-D9E7-4C45-9FB2-49FE92EEE1BC.jpeg
    4C9FBA8D-D9E7-4C45-9FB2-49FE92EEE1BC.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 252