Post your favourite pic of your wife!!

That's a tough one. I'd have to go with.........

fishnet.jpg

This is my favorite for these reasons:

-Another man took this picture of her. He's an amateur photographer.
-I've never met him.
-He clearly wants her and used the free photoshoot as an excuse to get her like this.
-He gave her the fishnet bodysuit to keep.
-I thought she was catching up with an old ladyfriend that night so when she came home super late I easily believed her about simply losing track of time.
-She didn't tell me she did this nude photoshoot until over 2 months after it happened.
-She didn't ask me if it was ok. Obviously.
-Her reflection in the mirror adds so much to the sexiness of it.
-Alot of sexy and naughty pics of her fully exposed body were taken that night which means this unknown pervert dude witnessed all of it in real life right infront of him, personally, and all at his simple requests he could enjoy my woman's body in the positions he wanted.
-This exists for him and not for me and that fact in this way makes him more powerful than me.
-Final reason: He's not a very good photographer. He didn't deserve to get to do this with her and now he has a 1,000 images of her he shouldn't get to have and that equal 1,000 times he disrespected me and everytime he looks at one and sees my woman's body freely is 1 more shot of disrespect.

View attachment 1059572

-I've never met him.
-He clearly wants her and used the free photoshoot as an excuse to get her like this.
-I thought she was catching up with an old ladyfriend that night so when she came home super late I easily believed her about simply losing track of time.
-She didn't tell me she did this nude photoshoot until over 2 months after it happened.
-Alot of sexy and naughty pics of her fully exposed body were taken that night which means this unknown pervert dude witnessed all of it in real life right infront of him, personally, and all at his simple requests he could enjoy my woman's body in the positions he wanted.
-This exists for him and not for me and that fact in this way makes him more powerful than me.
-Final reason: He's not a very good photographer. He didn't deserve to get to do this with her and now he has a 1,000 images of her he shouldn't get to have and that equal 1,000 times he disrespected me and everytime he looks at one and sees my woman's body freely is 1 more shot of disrespect.
Absolutely gorgeous 😍

View attachment 1059572

-I've never met him.
so fuckin hot love her body figure

• Love
Reactions: Lion and Fox

View attachment 1059572

-I've never met him.
Da!n she looks so sexy. I would love to take pictures of her. But as a true amateur photographer and let her keep the photos. I would just enjoy taking pictures and putting her in sexy position and playing.

Reactions: Lion and Fox

View attachment 1059572

-I've never met him.
she has an incredible body

I was at my husband's boss's home after I gave him a blowjob and he was going to fuck me all night. He send more pictures to my husband saying I'm gonna be his slut until next morning. The next day my husband punished me for not coming home and had his four friends fuck me two by two while I gave him a blowjob. Needless to say, I didn't complain about the “bad” treatment I received from his boss or his friends.

View attachment 1060279
that was some punishment :love:

Reactions: mirella.hango