post your outfit to go out&tease

Second and third ... if I was her bull. she would have no panties under!
Hi Grandpa, this is Rachna (I am the wife) - thanks for your comments, are you really a grandpa, if so where are you located? if you want we can chat once in a while on google chat - desimilf80@gmail.com
I only check and reply once in 2-3 weeks though, when the mood is right and have some free time from work, how about you are you still working.

Reactions: Bigmo77
When a man already wears lingerie to show his submission to his wife, his next step is obvious - having to wear high heels! Forced to feminize their feet for the amusement of their other halves, the husbands in these stories about men wearing women's shoes are reduced to the most emasculating of minces from the moment they squeeze their soles into stilettos or put on patent leather pumps. Kept on their toes by sky-high spikes, they soon discover how difficult it is to do anything while wearing shoes designed to make a man weak - yet sitting around isn't an option when dominant wives demand they must stay on their feet! Wearing high heels is no walk in the park for a man who has to wear stockings with his stilettos, especially when even the shortest of steps makes him wobble because of the burden of his bra. Despite his wife demonstrating just how easily a woman does it, you can be sure he won't be going anywhere in a hurry, instead finding his feet held hostage to high heels.

Reactions: metalma123
Wife found this topic interesting and is helping me select some pics and to add this...
When going out with white men - dressed in a saree as they find it very attractive
When going out with indian men - more revealing outfits if she is ready for sex, as Indians find the skimpier dresses extremely hot.
When just sussing out a date, just regular street wear.
View attachment 1115043View attachment 1115057View attachment 1115055View attachment 1115046
damn hot

Reactions: desimilf80