Post your slutty wife bending over

That looks so sexy, I'd live to spend the day using every hole providing her with multiple spasmodic orgasms. Ramming my thick cock balls deep and unloading my sweet love juices anywhere and everywhere

Saddly she’s not currently letting me fuck her anal, I’m a thick dick owner too, and she still doesn’t enjoy it. But hey, a spit roast was said before by other guy, and she love‘s that. Also, not sure if two thick cocks would fit in that pussy, we’d have to try ;)

Reactions: Adultjdstudent
Saddly she’s not currently letting me fuck her anal, I’m a thick dick owner too, and she still doesn’t enjoy it. But hey, a spit roast was said before by other guy, and she love‘s that. Also, not sure if two thick cocks would fit in that pussy, we’d have to try ;)
I'm all about trying new things, learning and teaching. The great thing about this lifestyle is that other people are able to get the wife to try new things, explore, experiment and the husband benefits. Spit roast, DVP anything you and her want to try or experience I'm game.

Reactions: R4ndy