Post your slutty wife bending over

Wo

W that's hornyvas he'll. Love that sexy bun wriggle and smile
yeah that was the best part of it for me knowing she had longed for this type of experience for years and finally got to live it for the first of many times to follow and her enjoyment just shines through
happy to share the background of her journey if anyone's interested

just post in the my wife put in her place by a older bloke thread on the wives having fun forum so as not to derail this fine thread

yeah that was the best part of it for me knowing she had longed for this type of experience for years and finally got to live it for the first of many times to follow and her enjoyment just shines through
happy to share the background of her journey if anyone's interested

just post in the my wife put in her place by a older bloke thread on the wives having fun forum so as not to derail this fine thread
Happy to hear about her journey

Reactions: ted roberts
heres another one with her being bent over this older blokes knee getting and put in her place and getting her panties taken down and her bare bum and fanny exposed spanked and fingered ,she loved it lol
View attachment 973530
View attachment 973536
these videos above were made about 27 years ago ,here's some recent pictures, taken last month , of my wife bending over to show you her bum and fanny and enjoying a cheeky finger while you watch lol
IMG20220925000604.jpgIMG20220912235025.jpg