Post your wife ass doggy , let’s wank with it , it’s wanking time

And so you should. She should be shown to everyone and every little crevice should be shown and played with. She has a great figure and needs to be exploited
in a way i want to feel out of control and her exposed, but then, and maybe it is because i cum and the thought dissapears and sheer fear settles in....i sometimes wish i could shake this addiction.

Reactions: Hotmes
This is a stone cold thrill. The emotional roller coaster of Thrill to fear and but to a total rush...then to terror. Fuck i only pray i can stop before this gets way too out of hand.....

Such a turn on knowing that men are looking at your wife's pussy and hopefully wanking at it.

Reactions: Myhotwife
I can't seem to stop myself from exposing my wife like this.....The more I show/expose....the more the addictive sensation. The comments and knowing others are seeing my wife like this, keeps me on the verge of exploding. it is a total mind rush absolutely knowing random guys are seeing my wife like this, maybe even jacking-off to her.....she would feel so damn violated if she knew, and would feel so betrayed by me for exposing her most intimate pictures for all to see....tell me your thoughts if you have time to type a bit.

the wife braids 2 pic is AMAZING

Reactions: sincity5522