Post your Wife/GF in the bathroom

I'm proud of this pic because it was taken by my Brother in Law! I FINALLY got him fully into watching me shower, chatting with me and taking pics and vids for me. We have a fantastic time doing this. I made him be my "towel boy" after this shower. He resisted at first but I was finally able to convince him to dry me off. I teased him relentlessly, playing with my tits, my pussy, masturbating a bit (or at list simulating it) during this shower. He had a hard on that I could see no matter how much he tried to hide it. THAT is so empowering and sexy fun for me.

Mrs Hotwife

Showerbentovergreatassbest.jpg

I'm proud of this pic because it was taken by my Brother in Law! I FINALLY got him fully into watching me shower, chatting with me and taking pics and vids for me. We have a fantastic time doing this. I made him be my "towel boy" after this shower. He resisted at first but I was finally able to convince him to dry me off. I teased him relentlessly, playing with my tits, my pussy, masturbating a bit (or at list simulating it) during this shower. He had a hard on that I could see no matter how much he tried to hide it. THAT is so empowering and sexy fun for me.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 743432
Be careful how much you keep teasing that lad … the old saying “Dont drop the soap” might just come true ;)🍑