Post your wife looking sexy in heels

A couple of hung guys fucked her that night as I drove them around town
Umm! That must have been an interesting view that you had in the rear view mirror.
I've watched my wife Liza and our girlfriend Anna give comfort to a young soldier returning to camp after an uneventful leave period at home. I could just about handle watching them sucking his cock but when my wife decided to mount him I had to find somewhere to stop and enjoy the spectacle. The young soldier ejaculated quickly filling Liza's cunt with his cum which Anna scooped up with her fingers as it drained from my wife feeding both herself and Liza who wasn't fully satisfied and I took his place for one of the sloppiest and enjoyable fucks with my wife that I've ever had with Anna exciting us both using fingers and tongue eventually again feeding the both of them with the contents of my ball sac.

Reinvigorated watching Liza and me fuck the soldier stepped up to the plate again and serviced Anna taking much more time than before dispite my wife licking at his cock shaft as Anna projected herself up and down slowly on him using her legs, he eventually ejaculated again with what seemed to be an even greater quantity of cum which the women eagerly consumed and as time was against him for reporting back for duty the women then had to relax while I got him back to camp just in time. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses with him as both women were impressed with his capabilities and he's since spent some time with us at home where we introduced him to our sex party circuit friends regretfully ending with the onset of Covid. The journey home continued after dropping the soldier at his camp and was not without pleasure as Anna needed another fucking which I was only to pleased to supply under similar conditions although by the time I penetrated her she wasn't quite as sloppy as Liza.

Of course what we did was stupid as no condoms were used but subsequent checks proved that none of us suffered any ill effects although the same can't be said for the leather upholstery of the rear seat squab damaged by the two women's high heels with the leather 'Doctor' ruefully commenting that he wished more women would keep their high heels on when the back seat of a car was in use. Both women have talked and fantasised about being had on the rear seat fully clothed minus panty's by two naked men and they've tasked me with organising that for them.

Umm! That must have been an interesting view that you had in the rear view mirror.
I've watched my wife Liza and our girlfriend Anna give comfort to a young soldier returning to camp after an uneventful leave period at home. I could just about handle watching them sucking his cock but when my wife decided to mount him I had to find somewhere to stop and enjoy the spectacle. The young soldier ejaculated quickly filling Liza's cunt with his cum which Anna scooped up with her fingers as it drained from my wife feeding both herself and Liza who wasn't fully satisfied and I took his place for one of the sloppiest and enjoyable fucks with my wife that I've ever had with Anna exciting us both using fingers and tongue eventually again feeding the both of them with the contents of my ball sac.

Reinvigorated watching Liza and me fuck the soldier stepped up to the plate again and serviced Anna taking much more time than before dispite my wife licking at his cock shaft as Anna projected herself up and down slowly on him using her legs, he eventually ejaculated again with what seemed to be an even greater quantity of cum which the women eagerly consumed and as time was against him for reporting back for duty the women then had to relax while I got him back to camp just in time. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses with him as both women were impressed with his capabilities and he's since spent some time with us at home where we introduced him to our sex party circuit friends regretfully ending with the onset of Covid. The journey home continued after dropping the soldier at his camp and was not without pleasure as Anna needed another fucking which I was only to pleased to supply under similar conditions although by the time I penetrated her she wasn't quite as sloppy as Liza.

Of course what we did was stupid as no condoms were used but subsequent checks proved that none of us suffered any ill effects although the same can't be said for the leather upholstery of the rear seat squab damaged by the two women's high heels with the leather 'Doctor' ruefully commenting that he wished more women would keep their high heels on when the back seat of a car was in use. Both women have talked and fantasised about being had on the rear seat fully clothed minus panty's by two naked men and they've tasked me with organising that for them.
Wow - nice - yea she prefers it bareback but it’s a little bit more risky for sure - we get tested regularly- We picked theses two guys up at a Halloween party - she had been playing with both there Cocks in the club - sucking one in the dark corner till he filled her mouth - came back to our table to show me a mouth ful of cum as we kissed!! Can’t wait for the end of the month - Hitting Key West for Fantasy Fest. Going to be a hoot.