Post your wife masturbating

My wife's boyfriend and I caught her in the shower masturbating herself one day. She was denying us both sex and had placed us in chastity cages. She swore it was not q problem for her and it would drive us crazy to not be able to cum or touch ourselves. A week in she went in to take a second shower for the day and we decided to check to see what she was doing. She was so into the impending climax she never heard us enter the bathroom until she was done. Of course, she released our cages afterward.

Jilling (1).jpg

My wife's boyfriend and I caught her in the shower masturbating herself one day. She was denying us both sex and had placed us in chastity cages. She swore it was not q problem for her and it would drive us crazy to not be able to cum or touch ourselves. A week in she went in to take a second shower for the day and we decided to check to see what she was doing. She was so into the impending climax she never heard us enter the bathroom until she was done. Of course, she released our cages afterward.

View attachment 680740
Particularly sexy pic, knowing that she was secretly pleasing herself and didn't know you were watching. Thanks for sharing it.

Particularly sexy pic, knowing that she was secretly pleasing herself and didn't know you were watching. Thanks for sharing it.

There is something highly erotic about watching or catching her masturbate. While she is open about sex and her desires, she is very reserved about masturbation. The first time I ever got to watch her self pleasure herself, was after we had been married roughly 26 years. We played a game of Truth or Dare with four other lifestyle couples and my wife's dare was to use a dildo to get herself off in the middle of the group. It was a slow start but eventually, she began to enjoy it and her climax was incredible.

There is something highly erotic about watching or catching her masturbate. While she is open about sex and her desires, she is very reserved about masturbation. The first time I ever got to watch her self pleasure herself, was after we had been married roughly 26 years. We played a game of Truth or Dare with four other lifestyle couples and my wife's dare was to use a dildo to get herself off in the middle of the group. It was a slow start but eventually, she began to enjoy it and her climax was incredible.
Mine was the same way. If you got her started, she would continue and always had a gut wrenching orgasm. I think she needed for it to be out of her hands (the direction to do it, not the act itself). Once she was performing before an audience though, the eroticism drove her to very powerful orgasms. Then she would become very shy again and close her legs up tight...

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
Mine was the same way. If you got her started, she would continue and always had a gut wrenching orgasm. I think she needed for it to be out of her hands (the direction to do it, not the act itself). Once she was performing before an audience though, the eroticism drove her to very powerful orgasms. Then she would become very shy again and close her legs up tight...

Our wives sound very much the same in this area. Last week her boyfriend put her remote vibrating egg inside her and then left it in place. He later handed her the remote and she tried to act innocent but turned it on. Once she got into the effect she just let herself go and her orgasm was incredible while she was fully dressed on the couch.

One night we walked in on her with her favorite toy. She stopped and sat up quickly acting all embarrassed but she could not resist putting it back inside her pussy as we kept our distance and remained quiet. Her orgasm was so hard and intense as her legs clenched up and straightened out and her hips were arched up off the floor. When she finally began to come down off her climax and looked around to see if we had left the room, she called us both perverts for watching her.

Her-favorite-toy.jpg