Post your wife masturbating

Nice to see a post like this one. What was amazing with myself was not only did 2 GFs, and ex as well as my current wife all felt ashamed to either masturbate or the use of toys because of ex BFs they had...Like they felt threatened. When I was married to my ex, She never was comfortable masturbating and NEVER used a toy. The day she told me that, We went directly to an adult toy shop, she choose 3 toys.... pocket rocket, jackrabbit and a real feel 8 inch vibrating dildo. When we got home.....I told her to go to the bedroom, close the door for privacy and masturbate. Thus began a routine that at least 5-7 times a week, she masturbated. Even if she was fucked or going to get fucked that day....just so she would kick that crazy feel of shame or uneasiness. It became such a regular thing over time that it was as standard as brushing her teeth. She did it in movie theaters, while watching TV or traveling on the road. I wanted and encouraged her sexual freedom that when she was in the mood with privacy to do it as well as when I was around. Went thru this same issue with my current spouse and she is grateful for this freedom also.

Reactions: John mp and BandT
wife and I were both tired and we were chilling in a hotel after a small wedding a couple weeks back, I was chilling just watching TV and the wife told me she was going to grab a quick shower, ten minutes in she called out and I thought something was wrong, went in the washroom and found her doing this, sorry about the lighting but you get the point. This is a fraction of the vid.

Attachments

• toying.mp4
    4.8 MB