Post your wife wearing heels or sandals

Your welcome pm me in conversation If you like more
Pinkg you,re amazing,every pic from you looks so sexy&hot,you,re one off those exeptional women looking sexy&beautifull in whatever they wear,but there,s more so i asked myself what is it that turns me on whenever i see a pic from you,and
vid of a slut or is she Ur hotwife?
Nice rubbing that pussy through her fishnet stockings 😊
hotwife

Your welcome pm me in conversation If you like more
Pinkg you,re amazing,every pic from you looks so sexy&hot,you,re one off those exeptional women looking sexy&beautifull in whatever they wear,but there,s more so i asked myself what is it that turns me on whenever i see a pic from you,so i gonna give it a try to explain:1 your lingerie&shoes 10/10, 2 i hope i,m not offending&unrespectfull to you if i say you,re beautifull&sexy but also made me think naughty&slutty,if i would had the chance to go on a date with you,you controlled&turned me on all night just being there,you got this talent to make men(certainly me)have naughty fantasies,i ,m sure i ,m leaking precum all time on this date with you🥰,and i admire women who are not affraid to show&tell what they want,slutty&kinky in the bedroom and taking control(over me),i could tell more but i don,t want to come over as a perverted or crazy stalker or so,you,re just my fav sexy hotwife👄👄👄

• Love
Reactions: Pinkg