POST YOUR WIFE'S/GIRLFRIEND'S TITS!!!!!!......

What would you do if you saw her dressed like this 🥵

View attachment 575162View attachment 575163
I would walk up behind her....put one of my hands under her shirt feeling her up and unzip it with the other. I'd unzip it....toss it on the ground and continue to caress and squeeze those big titties until her nipples harden. I'd tug on them....twist them.....move her to a sitting position and suck on those nips. Sucking.....nibbling and biting them. When they are hard as nails.....I'd squeeze those juggs together and have her use her saliva to lube them up. My hard purple headed cock would fit nicely between them. I'd make her stroke my cock with them, bouncing those juggs up and down the length of my cock....over and over and over until I feel my balls lift and my hott cum begin the journey to my cumhole. When I am about to cum, I'd pull my cock from between her lubed mounds and pump my cum in her nipples. Spurt after spurt after spurt until I am spent. Time to use my cum as lube and fuck her tits awhile longer until she cleans my cock.....from balls to cum hole and everywhere in between. Mmmmmmmm....she'll moan and beg me to bend her over and sample her spasming pussy hole.

Reactions: JustSomePerv