POST YOUR WIFE'S/GIRLFRIEND'S TITS!!!!!!......

My gf and I are only at the early fantasy stage of possibly having her play with other men while I’d generally just watch. She really likes the idea of taking one or more guy’s cum all over her tits, and this seems like a fun way to start without going beyond either of our initial limits. Would love to hear your comments and share them with her.

Tell her she is hot and great pic. Tell her it comes slowly over time and need to find right partners. Tell her how hot it will make you both. And, tell her I'm interested in joining you guys!

My gf and I are only at the early fantasy stage of possibly having her play with other men while I’d generally just watch. She really likes the idea of taking one or more guy’s cum all over her tits, and this seems like a fun way to start without going beyond either of our initial limits. Would love to hear your comments and share them with her.
she has great tits for both fucking and covering with warm cum. I bet she'd look great coming back to you, her t-shirt see through, because she's left them wet so you can lick them clean

Interesting you mention that, as just last evening she handed out a “punishment” to me along those lines. Her rule is that I’m not allowed to cum without her permission or not in her presence, but a week or two ago I did, and later told her. So as a kinky punishment she denied me an orgasm for over a week, and last night she let me cum on her tits, with the condition that I had to lick it all up afterwards. Not sure if I’d be willing to lick her clean from someone else’s cum though...?
you would if it gave her pleasure. you would if its the only way she permitted you any intimate contact with her. you would if she made it a test of your devotion to her. Show her this string and see what she says