POST YOUR WIFE'S/GIRLFRIEND'S TITS!!!!!!......

Lovely. Can I be greedy and for a pose without panties? I have to ask.
I have to agree, such a lovely body should not be hidden by mere clothes but admired by men with cocks in hand willing to do what is needed to show their worth for such a goddess with the body of Aphrodites

Lovely pair of tits, does she show lots of cleavage or go topless on the beach? That's how my wife started on the lifestyle. You lucky man!
She'll show some cleavage while out and about but not a lot. I did get her to flash a random dude the other day when we pulled up to a drive thru window, the look on his face was priceless.

She'll show some cleavage while out and about but not a lot. I did get her to flash a random dude the other day when we pulled up to a drive thru window, the look on his face was priceless.

I bet he took his break and jerked off. She's getting me hard, OK with you to stroke a bit?

Go for it bud.. "Haha" that's what I told her after we left. She was so horny afterwards, her face expression was the "FUCK ME NOW!" look.

Just starting. My wife loves it when men look at her tits. Even better if she shows them some pussy on the beach. Thank her, I'm sure I have a happy ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: kubbz