Post your wife's tanning bed pics.....

Reactions: Merkaba34
Ok here is one of my babe getting ready to tanView attachment 22923
Exquisite absolutely Exquisite. I would love to take that bathing off for her, and suck her sensational perky hard nipples while pulling down her bottoms and finger fuck her were ever we where. Then I'd get on my knees and put her legs over my shoulders hold her in air and lick out and eat out every drop of her delicious nectar. Then fuck her standing up with her legs around my waist so I can plow her balls deep and blow my hot cum load deep into her gorgeous pussy.

Thanks, she really enjoys hearing the comments. She is wondering if she is hot wife material.. I say yes but I'm biased...so one more before bedtime..View attachment 22927
She is without a question about definite hot wife. Just thinking about her exquisite body in that tanning bed naked with the most desirable nipples in the universe. I would love to open the door on that tanning bed and masturbating all over her exquisitely sexy body.

I'm gonna try and get a few more ,better shots this week ... When I get them I will post them .. thank you for all your comments we love them... Keep them coming tell us what you would like to do to her ...

Reactions: Househusband
Your lady is one hell of a sexy number. If I had a chance with her I will suck her pussy, tits and ass then fuck her all night long Mmmmm yummy body. Keep posting more pics