Pregnancy and cuckolding

One of my wife's girlfriends married an older guy that was snipped. They wanted to get pregnant and he tried to get himself reconnected but after two years of him having no sperm count, they decided to seek outside help. She confided in my wife and to my total shock and surprise my wife told her friend that every time we tried, I got her pregnant so she offered my sperm. Her husband was agreeable but did not want to watch so she and I had sex together four times unprotected during her ovulation period. Not sure which time, but one of those times hit that target and they now have a happy, healthy, four-year-old. We have babysat for them a few times, but part of our agreement was that the child would never know another other than Randy, her husband, as his Dad.

I know my wife has a bf that has committed about "squirt a babe in her" and she didn't object to him trying. She's been late twice she thought. She's not on the pill anymore because she said it makes it so much better. She uses rubbers with newer boys but regulars not so much. I don't know how likely it is because she had issues when I was trying. But technically shes still fertile so a guess a baby is possible. We've talked and she's said if she gets knocked up she'd keep it though probably leave the bf out of it

My ex wife tried with her boyfriend for a few months and never conceived. Then they broke up and she had a wild slutty few weeks and ended up pregnant but had no clue who the father was. That wasn’t really in her plans so she had to have it taken care of.
That too bad, my wife would actually LOVE to end up pregnant just this way.....slutting around, and not have a clue who got her pregnant and not even know the baby's race until it was born.

CW

My wife didn't get pregnant, but she tried to.. by cheating on me with her Dom Bull. She only told me later, that she was taking his seed behind my back in my own bed while I was out of town. I narrowly avoided the big surprise of facing the prospect of raising another man's baby.

One night things at a party got a little out of hand. We ended up tradeing with another couple with the understanding both guys would pull out. Nope didn't happen. Wife was two months late the other lady was 9 months late. He tried at least 2 other times to knock my wife up. One time he tried was several months have his wife gave birth and we ended up tradeing again. Difference was this time it was for the weekend. She ended up pregnant again. Come to find out he had 0 sperm count.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Wife was always intrigued with the idea of making me a cuck but was afraid about the possibility of getting pregnant. When she was pregnant with our child, she then became more risqué and had her first tryst, even to the point of not using protection.

When we were younger my wife was on the pill so when we started sharing with my brother we had no worries about her getting pregnant. It came as quite a surprise when we found out the pill isn't 100%. He was living with us at the time and we all shared the same bed every night so we had no idea if the baby was mine or his. When our daughter was born we all agreed that she would be brought up as mine and never be mentioned again between us or to her.
Shes now married and has 2 sons so I think it worked out well for us.

• Love
Reactions: nariah1957
Raising another mans child is a risk every cuckold has to take, like it or not. Precautions can be taken but no precaution is 100% effective. So all you wannabe cucks out there, think hard on this subject, if you dont want to raise another mans child dont go there.