Pregnant By Someone Else

Imagine bringing a life into this world just to fullfil some masterbation fantasy.
Exactly! I can't believe some fantasy and a few minutes of sexual pleasure is worth a lifetime of raising a kid. I don't fault others for their fantasies and I know I have some odd ones myself. I just don't like the thought of anybody else being possibly hurt by this whole thing. Fantasies are fine though, have fun with them but keep things a bit more reasonable.

Mrs Hotwife

Exactly! I can't believe some fantasy and a few minutes of sexual pleasure is worth a lifetime of raising a kid. I don't fault others for their fantasies and I know I have some odd ones myself. I just don't like the thought of anybody else being possibly hurt by this whole thing. Fantasies are fine though, have fun with them but keep things a bit more reasonable.

Mrs Hotwife
Agree .. we just enjoy the fantasy .. the imagination ..
But one time a couple who was looking to have kids but the husband was not able and the wife did not like to adopt or has operation .. they asked me to donate my semen but the wife insisted to have it by natural way (sex) .. so i did ..

We really enjoyed it when my wife fucked bareback with her lovers. When she called me home, I had to fuck for a long time and I wasn’t allowed to cum in her pussy. She told me to stuff her lover’s cum back thoroughly because she wanted a baby. Unfortunately, she did not get pregnant.

34269911.jpg
DSC08507.jpg
DSC08505.jpg