processed-c903e419-e193-4853-99c3-f1421d550c94_U6HS5lB2.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1674686040444-1.jpg
    1674686040444-1.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 1674686013682-1.jpg
    1674686013682-1.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 14
Can't imagine how beautiful she would look during her pregnancy.
She would be absolutely stunning with her pregnant belly and her big mommy boobs growing.
Good luck guys!
Thank you my friend. I will post some pregnancy photos and videos of her being fucked. I can’t wait myself. We are trying to make sure only one man cums inside at that time so we know who the father is. It’s not easy with two boyfriends and myself regularly ejaculating inside her.

Thank you my friend. I will post some pregnancy photos and videos of her being fucked. I can’t wait myself.
Can't wait! I've never had sex with a pregnant woman before but i heard that usually hormones boost sex drive of the mother and the vagina tend to get super wet and gluey, hope it will be the same for her !

Can't wait! I've never had sex with a pregnant woman before but i heard that usually hormones boost sex drive of the mother and the vagina tend to get super wet and gluey, hope it will be the same for her !
It will be new territory for me also. It’s getting me very hard thinking about it. Especially if it’s not my baby inside. I think the future looks very interesting indeed. We will see how it all pans out.

Reactions: 3ins
It will be new territory for me also. It’s getting me very hard thinking about it. Especially if it’s not my baby inside. I think the future looks very interesting indeed. We will see how it all pans out.
May I ask, do you have any preference regarding the father?
I mean i know you'll love the baby anyway since you love her but idk maybe you have some kind of preference...the PT, the younger lover, the married one?

May I ask, do you have any preference regarding the father?
I mean i know you'll love the baby anyway since you love her but idk maybe you have some kind of preference...the PT, the younger lover, the married one?
I have ask her about this last week. She has said she would prefer if it was my baby or the young doctor boyfriend. She regards both our genetics good for her. If it’s a boy, she would hope it’s the young BF. If it’s me, she hopes it will be a girl. This is based on our features as men.

Reactions: 3ins