Probably joined the wrong website but thought I'd say hi...

So I'm a million miles away from a hot wife, more a traditional conservative married suburban wife with a bit of an imagination. And I'm not looking to cuckold my husband, if I'm conservative then he's 100 times worse and he'd be absolutely horrified and appalled if he knew I'd been looking at websites like this.

But I do I have a head full of filthy fantasies and months and months of being locked down in the same four walls means they are bouncing around my head and going from pretty kinky to really extreme and perverted. And I confess I haven't been 100% faithful during my long marriage having had three experiences (not sure I'd call them affairs) where I dabbled and played. The last one was four years ago and I ended up posing for some naughty pics as a result

So that's me, and and Hi, my name is Annie

So I'm a million miles away from a hot wife, more a traditional conservative married suburban wife with a bit of an imagination. And I'm not looking to cuckold my husband, if I'm conservative then he's 100 times worse and he'd be absolutely horrified and appalled if he knew I'd been looking at websites like this.

But I do I have a head full of filthy fantasies and months and months of being locked down in the same four walls means they are bouncing around my head and going from pretty kinky to really extreme and perverted. And I confess I haven't been 100% faithful during my long marriage having had three experiences (not sure I'd call them affairs) where I dabbled and played. The last one was four years ago and I ended up posing for some naughty pics as a result

Hi Annie,

What does "dabbled and played" actually mean? Is posing for naughty pictures as far as you've gone?

If you've had sex with another person while being married your husband IS a cuckold.

Through my experience I've found that being conservative is external for the benefit of others who have been 'programmed' through years of dogma. The problem is being able to put that in a box, shut the lid, lock it and throw the key away.

Please tell us more.

It went further than posing for naughty pictures and did involve having sex but it wasn't exactly a normal romantic affair, none of them were... and now I'm blushing and too embarrassed to say more, sorry.

And yes you are right, in my case despite locking the box and throwing the key away, its bursting and breaking open again :(:eek:
I understand that after years of conservative thinking it's difficult to change. It takes an extraordinary personality to put it all aside.

By the way you are on the right site, You're anonymous and can say anything here, some will judge, most won't but they are just as anonymous as you.

I think the question that begs itself to be asked: "Are the things you do and don't do for you, or for others."

Last edited:
I understand that after years of conservative thinking it's difficult to change. It takes an extraordinary personality to put it all aside.

By the way you are on the right site, You're anonymous and can say anything here, some will judge, most won't but they are just as anonymous as you.

I think the question that begs itself to be asked: "Are the things you do and don't do for you, or for others."
Absolutely and almost certainly they are and have been for others, I think that's a good thing and I'm mostly proud of myself and my behaviour... but the darker side me has always been there, with a deep fascination and mind full of fantasies that directly conflict with the public persona I portray... fantasies that nearly always revolve around me being humiliated, embarrassed and exposed in front of other, or at there more extreme being exploited, used and abused by strong, sadistic men for their amusement

Hi and a big welcome 😁 you can enjoy yourself here, have naughty PM’s and get some naughty pics, and if you feel like it share your pic’s in pm or in a thread.
Just hide your face and anything distinguishing and you will have lots of fun and relive some tension 😁
Have fun look forward to lots more from you x

Reactions: Johnfunone
Hi and a big welcome 😁 you can enjoy yourself here, have naughty PM’s and get some naughty pics, and if you feel like it share your pic’s in pm or in a thread.
Just hide your face and anything distinguishing and you will have lots of fun and relive some tension 😁
Have fun look forward to lots more from you x
Thank you, not really sure that's what I'm looking for but I must admit it is a almost too scaring to do it thrill to think I've put a picture of my cunt up in one of the forums on here for all to see.... potentially hundreds of men could look at it... and my heart skipped a beat when I clicked on what I uploaded and an even bigger, high resolution screen filling version of the same pic was on my screen (and there presumably on the screen of the men looking at me!! :eek: :rolleyes::whistle:

Attachments

• 3EB567B2-E877-473B-ADAB-66238A0BDA6B.jpeg
    3EB567B2-E877-473B-ADAB-66238A0BDA6B.jpeg
    600.4 KB · Views: 94
Thank you, not really sure that's what I'm looking for but I must admit it is a almost too scaring to do it thrill to think I've put a picture of my cunt up in one of the forums on here for all to see.... potentially hundreds of men could look at it... and my heart skipped a beat when I clicked on what I uploaded and an even bigger, high resolution screen filling version of the same pic was on my screen (and there presumably on the screen of the men looking at me!! :eek: :rolleyes::whistle:
WOW mmm very nice, yes get a very nice pic when I click on it :love: not the only thing that's just got big either :devilish: mmm I so hope your heart skips a few more as you add more pic's :love:💋💋💋

We

I have questions. If these are too bold to answer (even in an anonymous forum like this) please internalize them for you and your husband:
What are your bedroom activities like? Do they include verbal fantasy?
How much do you talk about your husband about your intimacy? You should be open and honest with each other. Do you both share your secrets?

You may feel a million miles away from being a hot wife, but you will not come much closer without a rock-solid foundation between the two of you. That involves honest, open communication.

We

I have questions. If these are too bold to answer (even in an anonymous forum like this) please internalize them for you and your husband:
What are your bedroom activities like? Do they include verbal fantasy?
How much do you talk about your husband about your intimacy? You should be open and honest with each other. Do you both share your secrets?

You may feel a million miles away from being a hot wife, but you will not come much closer without a rock-solid foundation between the two of you. That involves honest, open communication.
Sorry to say we have no bedroom activity at all and even when we did it never included fantasies or any conversation of that nature... my husband thinks oral sex is perverted and wrong so more than a bit difficult to move from to the subjects of my fantasies

• Dislike
Reactions: werekinky2
Sorry to say we have no bedroom activity at all and even when we did it never included fantasies or any conversation of that nature... my husband thinks oral sex is perverted and wrong so more than a bit difficult to move from to the subjects of my fantasies
Gorgeous. Sorry about the no activity. But if he is nor providing you are justifiedd looking elsewhere. Does he have med issues or just lack desire? Maybe he wants you to do something and he cannot express it

Gorgeous. Sorry about the no activity. But if he is nor providing you are justifiedd looking elsewhere. Does he have med issues or just lack desire? Maybe he wants you to do something and he cannot express it
No medical issues, yes to a lack of desire and I'm absolute 100% certain there is nothing he wants me to do that he can't express... he does want me to be faithful and as traditional and conservative as he is, and be the model wife in terms of supporting him in the community and what he sees as important work he does there

Exploring the things I want to explore isn't made any easier by them all be driven by fantasies of humiliation, exposure and embarrassment almost against my will.... and coming on here has just fuelled them even more so my head is full of thoughts of my conservative traditional friends, family and work colleagues all getting to see me looking like a cheap online slut who is happy to be wanked over and commented on in nasty crude verbally abusive ways... not the easier of fantasies to explore, I'm sure you'll admit

Exploring the things I want to explore isn't made any easier by them all be driven by fantasies of humiliation, exposure and embarrassment almost against my will.... and coming on here has just fuelled them even more so my head is full of thoughts of my conservative traditional friends, family and work colleagues all getting to see me looking like a cheap online slut who is happy to be wanked over and commented on in nasty crude verbally abusive ways... not the easier of fantasies to explore, I'm sure you'll admit
You are an interesting woman. Also I venture to say probably very attractive. You may be surprised how many of your conservative friends have fantasies and desires just like you ...maybe not the same as yours , but their own just the same. I bet some have acted on those desires too. if you have time away from your husband , that might be time to dabble in your eroticism. I hope you have that opportunity available to you. Good luck , we will be following you !! BTW, thanks for the rear view , very nice !!

You are an interesting woman. Also I venture to say probably very attractive. You may be surprised how many of your conservative friends have fantasies and desires just like you ...maybe not the same as yours , but their own just the same. I bet some have acted on those desires too. if you have time away from your husband , that might be time to dabble in your eroticism. I hope you have that opportunity available to you. Good luck , we will be following you !! BTW, thanks for the rear view , very nice !!
Thank you Bobby, nice words although calling me attractive is the last reaction I want... my fantasies and desires have always been driven by much more abusive, and to be honest negative and humiliating language. I've tried hard to be the faithful, perfect conservative wife my husband wants me to be but the few times I've not succeeded it has always been because of men who have used that weakness in me to their advantage

You don't sound that far away from being a hotwife

Sounds like you’re an aspiring cum dump. I bet you would really excel at a gloryhole. Until you start sampling strange cock I bet the men here would love to suggest poses for you to post and then tell you what a whore you are for doing them.

Sounds like you’re an aspiring cum dump. I bet you would really excel at a gloryhole. Until you start sampling strange cock I bet the men here would love to suggest poses for you to post and then tell you what a whore you are for doing them.
'Aspiring cum dump' perhaps I should add that to my email signatures so that work colleagues and friends/family are aware of my aspirations and ambitions! :D