Probably joined the wrong website but thought I'd say hi...

'Aspiring cum dump' perhaps I should add that to my email signatures so that work colleagues and friends/family are aware of my aspirations and ambitions! :D
I think you deserve the pleasures that you seek. I am sure male work colleagues or male friends will pick up on a little flirting and dont be scared to open up and tell them that hubby does not satisfy you. A lot of men will be very happy to pleasure and fuck you and supply all the cum in all your holes that you want. If I was a work colleague I would make sure you were fucked regularly.

So I'm a million miles away from a hot wife, more a traditional conservative married suburban wife with a bit of an imagination. And I'm not looking to cuckold my husband, if I'm conservative then he's 100 times worse and he'd be absolutely horrified and appalled if he knew I'd been looking at websites like this.

But I do I have a head full of filthy fantasies and months and months of being locked down in the same four walls means they are bouncing around my head and going from pretty kinky to really extreme and perverted. And I confess I haven't been 100% faithful during my long marriage having had three experiences (not sure I'd call them affairs) where I dabbled and played. The last one was four years ago and I ended up posing for some naughty pics as a result

So that's me, and and Hi, my name is Annie
There is nothing more exciting than having a traditional conservative married suburban wife wife become a hotwife or a cheater. Even a husband can fall in love again insanely. ;)

769263057.jpg

hotwife_ 1.jpghotwife_ 2.jpghotwife_ 3.jpg

Absolutely and almost certainly they are and have been for others, I think that's a good thing and I'm mostly proud of myself and my behaviour... but the darker side me has always been there, with a deep fascination and mind full of fantasies that directly conflict with the public persona I portray... fantasies that nearly always revolve around me being humiliated, embarrassed and exposed in front of other, or at there more extreme being exploited, used and abused by strong, sadistic men for their amusement
Perhaps the darker side of you is that person who acts to garner the goodwill of others, and perhaps your inner-self is the light trying desperately to emerge.

IMHO you need to forget, to ignore others and do for yourself. Life is full of people that when the end comes they say; coulda, woulda, shoulda. Don't look at is "I want to but I can't because of what others will think", look at it as "I want to and I'm going to despite what people think." Besides your private life is your private life, if you don't inform others they won't know, just be discreet.

If YOU truly want to be promiscuous then do so, if YOU truly want to be chaste then do so. Don't let others define who you are! (including people here)

Last edited:
Reactions: naturalcucky
'Aspiring cum dump' perhaps I should add that to my email signatures so that work colleagues and friends/family are aware of my aspirations and ambitions! :D
That would certainly give you the humiliation you crave. Whatever you do don't wait because one day you will wake up and realize the time is past. You are a whore, you just haven't had the cock yet.

So I'm a million miles away from a hot wife, more a traditional conservative married suburban wife with a bit of an imagination. And I'm not looking to cuckold my husband, if I'm conservative then he's 100 times worse and he'd be absolutely horrified and appalled if he knew I'd been looking at websites like this.

But I do I have a head full of filthy fantasies and months and months of being locked down in the same four walls means they are bouncing around my head and going from pretty kinky to really extreme and perverted. And I confess I haven't been 100% faithful during my long marriage having had three experiences (not sure I'd call them affairs) where I dabbled and played. The last one was four years ago and I ended up posing for some naughty pics as a result

Welcome.
Sounds to me like I should bring my handcuffs and paddle over.

Hi Annie

Thank you Bobby, nice words although calling me attractive is the last reaction I want... my fantasies and desires have always been driven by much more abusive, and to be honest negative and humiliating language. I've tried hard to be the faithful, perfect conservative wife my husband wants me to be but the few times I've not succeeded it has always been because of men who have used that weakness in me to their advantage
I would love to come over one day just fuck you doggy style ,cum on your face and shoot the rest of it down your throat not say a word to you except for calling you a slut .get Dressed and drive off on my Harley

I would love to come over one day just fuck you doggy style ,cum on your face and shoot the rest of it down your throat not say a word to you except for calling you a slut .get Dressed and drive off on my Harley
Thank you Sigp220, I did have one 'relationship' that used me in that sort of way ... exactly four years ago. I know it's exactly because yesterday was my birthday and the guy in question used me in that sort of way on my birthday four years ago, abusing me verbally to get me wet, then humiliating me in varies ways, he didn't fuck me but he did wank over me and cum on my face... he also bought me half a bottle of champagne for my birthday, drank it himself and got me to fuck my arse with it for his and his friends entertainment

Mick J I miss you!

Attachments

• 69EFD11A-861F-4BD4-8115-8987F735E4F1 1.jpeg
    69EFD11A-861F-4BD4-8115-8987F735E4F1 1.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 39
Hi Annie, you can be a slut on here for sure. Post your photos and let men see what dirty woman you are. Your cunt open wide for all to see and wank and cum over. You may even get someone real pounding your exposed cunt. I warn you that it's addictive though and you won't be able to stop. I am in the UK on the Essex Suffolk border.

I gotta tell u, u sound like a wild cat that I would love to tame and make as my plaything. Pm me if interested

Attachments

• 179C1FDA-032E-4ABD-A82E-96EAE714CBD8.jpeg
    179C1FDA-032E-4ABD-A82E-96EAE714CBD8.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 29

Are u interested in tributes? I'd enjoy having u watch me sprayone of yr pics😜

Reactions: Jon Day
Thank you, not really sure that's what I'm looking for but I must admit it is a almost too scaring to do it thrill to think I've put a picture of my cunt up in one of the forums on here for all to see.... potentially hundreds of men could look at it... and my heart skipped a beat when I clicked on what I uploaded and an even bigger, high resolution screen filling version of the same pic was on my screen (and there presumably on the screen of the men looking at me!! :eek: :rolleyes::whistle:
Thats one nice looking pussy