Proper Wife

Feb 20, 2017
My wife is the prototypical suburban housewife.She has never strayed as far as I know.I want desperately for her to have sex with another man.I am fearful of broaching this with for fear of her possible reaction.She is quite attractive, with a pretty face and nice figure.She dresses very smartly but conservatively. She has a wonderful rack that she never gives a glimpse of. i think my desire to have her taken is heightened by the fact that she is conservative. i masturbate to the image of her kissed, groped, sensuously stripped and taken by men that we both know. It drives me crazy imagining this "good wife" fucking others. Does anyone here experience heightened excitement at the prospect of a "goody two shoes" becoming someone else's sex partner?

My wife is the prototypical suburban housewife.She has never strayed as far as I know.I want desperately for her to have sex with another man.I am fearful of broaching this with for fear of her possible reaction.She is quite attractive, with a pretty face and nice figure.She dresses very smartly but conservatively. She has a wonderful rack that she never gives a glimpse of. i think my desire to have her taken is heightened by the fact that she is conservative. i masturbate to the image of her kissed, groped, sensuously stripped and taken by men that we both know. It drives me crazy imagining this "good wife" fucking others. Does anyone here experience heightened excitement at the prospect of a "goody two shoes" becoming someone else's sex partner?
I think that is fair assessment of what arouses most men's minds when they think about their wife having sex with other men.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Many men enjoy the fantasy, and some have realized it, of seeing their otherwise prim, proper, conservative wife being the object of another man, or men's sexual pleasure.

There is something definitely arousing, and erotic about the "good wife," "good mother" pleasuring, and being pleasured by another man, seeing her lost in the abandon of her sexual appetites.

The first time I saw my wife, outside the fantasy of my mind's eye, in the arms of a strange man, kissing, touching, sucking, fucking him was intensely erotic, and simultaneous distressing - I was incredibly aroused, hard, and at the same time nauseated, and overwhelmed with anxiety, even though I had been pushing that fantasy for years. I became so aroused, I experienced an intense orgasm, and ejaculated without even being touched.

Many men enjoy the fantasy, and some have realized it, of seeing their otherwise prim, proper, conservative wife being the object of another man, or men's sexual pleasure.

There is something definitely arousing, and erotic about the "good wife," "good mother" pleasuring, and being pleasured by another man, seeing her lost in the abandon of her sexual appetites.

The first time I saw my wife, outside the fantasy of my mind's eye, in the arms of a strange man, kissing, touching, sucking, fucking him was intensely erotic, and simultaneous distressing - I was incredibly aroused, hard, and at the same time nauseated, and overwhelmed with anxiety, even though I had been pushing that fantasy for years. I became so aroused, I experienced an intense orgasm, and ejaculated without even being touched.
Your last paragraph descibes exactly what I imagine would be my reaction. Thanks

Wow... my favorite fantasy was to have my wife ask me if I was "sure" and when I nodded, she opened the door from the bathroom to the bedroom, walked over to the friend on the bed, and started fucking him.
She hasn't got to that point (I've mentioned it to her and it gets her hot, she just can't do it) and it makes me excited thinking about her being taken by another guy.
And truth is, when we have sex I sometimes think about her having done it with another guy. Love it.