prospective cuck/stag seeking advice. our story (long)

VegasHubby

34m/31f We've been together 5 years and just got married early this year. She had limited dating experience and almost no sexual experience when we met. Since our relationship started she's developed a healthy sex drive, she definitely has a submissive side, but she's still a bit shy/clumsy in the bedroom. She has trouble communicating what she wants, knowing what to say, and how to act. She still gets a bit tense during penetration (she relaxes after a couple minutes). To use her words, she "can't get out of her own head" during sex. In contrast, I have a lot of sexual history and I think the difference sometimes makes her self conscious.

Almost two years ago I started to become interested in this lifestyle (not sure if I'm a cuck or stag. I am fairly submissive). I (stupidly) confessed it to my wife after just a couple months. As expected, she was caught off guard. She wasn't repulsed or anything, but she found the whole thing very strange. Discussing it did give a great boost to our sex life (we've had some dry spells), and eventually she did admit she was attracted to a coworker of hers.

Obviously he's not a great option, but we were able to use that as a way to explore the fantasy a little. She admitted she talked about him with some girls at work (guessing how big he must be), she had played with herself thinking about him a couple times, and occasionally after a few drinks she'd talk about him a little more openly to me ("he seems like he'd be rough"). Once she even went out drinking with some coworkers and by the end of the night it was just the two of them. She later admitted she was tempted to kiss him, but obviously didn't. That night, though, when she came home she did get really loud during sex when I prompted her to say his name.

I thought we were making good progress, then I (again, stupidly) showed her a post I made on reddit. It wasn't anything bad, just sharing some feelings I had on the lifestyle. I hoped letting her read it would give her a better understanding of where I was coming from. The next day she sent me a text basically saying "I partake in this for you, but I don't ever actually want to do this." She also said, while she finds her coworker attractive, all the talk made things a bit awkward since, well, she still sees him everyday.

In the year since then, I've mostly avoided bringing up the topic. Her attraction to the coworker is largely faded because she finds him infuriatingly stupid. Once in a blue moon she'll bring up the lifestyle, mostly teasing me about it (she recently told me about an erotic dream she had about a celebrity. She talked about how hot it was to "feel" his muscles and she remembers telling him "my husband would probably be ok with this."). Sadly, our sex life began to suffer again for several months.

Recently, however, I've tried to turn things around. I keep re-reading the message she sent me when she initially rejected the idea and I've started to realize: first and foremost *I* need to be her "bull." I need to make a greater effort in helping her feel sexy and confident in the bedroom. It's been a work in progress but our sex left has been great the last few weeks. I bought her some lingerie she genuinely likes (she doesn't have a lot of sexy clothing). I bought her some toys that she *really* likes. And just in general I've been better about flirting with her and reminding her how hot she is.

The lifestyle is something I still want to explore, and I've been keeping notes about some feelings I'd like to eventually discuss with her. I've tried to tell myself this will probably never happen, and if it does it'll take a few years, but I do sincerely think it's something she would have fun with if she ever wanted to explore.

Thanks to anyone who actually read all that lol. Any feedback is appreciated.

Hey welcome to the site! Just give it some time! She'll come around eventually, because it sounds like she might get in to it. Could have someone hit on her, and see how it goes. But definitely don't push it if she's not feeling it.

Reactions: Lovehavingfun
What did you hope for before the wedding?
If you see a humble lamb in front of you, what gave you hope that she will turn into the one you really wanted? Children's fairy tales about princesses?

Hello, your wife sounds like she is ooening up to being a little more kinky, which is nice. It can be difficult to open up to the wife about that subject specially when they have not had as much experience prior. Mine, for example, had plenty of boyfriends and lovers before me, and experienced orgies, gangbangs, threesums, etc. And she just wanted to "settle down" when we married, but after knowing about her past, i knew i wanted to be her cuck, and thankfully its worked out great. Just go slow with her, she may or may not like it, maybe drop a hint here and there, and find ways to bring up the topic in and out of the bedroom. Communication is the key, good luck!

Reactions: Jon Day
Of course, if you are a 'Stag' you tell her EVERY DAY, how beautiful, sexy and desirable that she is. You constantly reinforce your love and desire for her... AND ... you tell her that she is SO beautiful and sexy and you want HER to be able to enjoy sex with multiple partners and experience life to the fullest. Then you help her

34m/31f We've been together 5 years and just got married early this year. She had limited dating experience and almost no sexual experience when we met. Since our relationship started she's developed a healthy sex drive, she definitely has a submissive side, but she's still a bit shy/clumsy in the bedroom. She has trouble communicating what she wants, knowing what to say, and how to act. She still gets a bit tense during penetration (she relaxes after a couple minutes). To use her words, she "can't get out of her own head" during sex. In contrast, I have a lot of sexual history and I think the difference sometimes makes her self conscious.

Almost two years ago I started to become interested in this lifestyle (not sure if I'm a cuck or stag. I am fairly submissive). I (stupidly) confessed it to my wife after just a couple months. As expected, she was caught off guard. She wasn't repulsed or anything, but she found the whole thing very strange. Discussing it did give a great boost to our sex life (we've had some dry spells), and eventually she did admit she was attracted to a coworker of hers.

Obviously he's not a great option, but we were able to use that as a way to explore the fantasy a little. She admitted she talked about him with some girls at work (guessing how big he must be), she had played with herself thinking about him a couple times, and occasionally after a few drinks she'd talk about him a little more openly to me ("he seems like he'd be rough"). Once she even went out drinking with some coworkers and by the end of the night it was just the two of them. She later admitted she was tempted to kiss him, but obviously didn't. That night, though, when she came home she did get really loud during sex when I prompted her to say his name.

I thought we were making good progress, then I (again, stupidly) showed her a post I made on reddit. It wasn't anything bad, just sharing some feelings I had on the lifestyle. I hoped letting her read it would give her a better understanding of where I was coming from. The next day she sent me a text basically saying "I partake in this for you, but I don't ever actually want to do this." She also said, while she finds her coworker attractive, all the talk made things a bit awkward since, well, she still sees him everyday.

In the year since then, I've mostly avoided bringing up the topic. Her attraction to the coworker is largely faded because she finds him infuriatingly stupid. Once in a blue moon she'll bring up the lifestyle, mostly teasing me about it (she recently told me about an erotic dream she had about a celebrity. She talked about how hot it was to "feel" his muscles and she remembers telling him "my husband would probably be ok with this."). Sadly, our sex life began to suffer again for several months.

Recently, however, I've tried to turn things around. I keep re-reading the message she sent me when she initially rejected the idea and I've started to realize: first and foremost *I* need to be her "bull." I need to make a greater effort in helping her feel sexy and confident in the bedroom. It's been a work in progress but our sex left has been great the last few weeks. I bought her some lingerie she genuinely likes (she doesn't have a lot of sexy clothing). I bought her some toys that she *really* likes. And just in general I've been better about flirting with her and reminding her how hot she is.

The lifestyle is something I still want to explore, and I've been keeping notes about some feelings I'd like to eventually discuss with her. I've tried to tell myself this will probably never happen, and if it does it'll take a few years, but I do sincerely think it's something she would have fun with if she ever wanted to explore.

Thanks to anyone who actually read all that lol. Any feedback is appreciated.
You remind me of me a few months ago except it wasn't our sex life that I needed to put more effort into, it was everything else (housework, helping with the kids, not being a selfish rude prick ect ect).
Keep up the gental suggestive guidance, the dirty talk and keep reiterating how much you really want it. Most importantly, frame it as an adventure that the two of you are embarking on TOGETHER. Detail to her how you believe it will help you grow as both individuals and as a couple
As for that song about how she'll do it for you but it's not what she really wants, my wife sang that same tune. Turns out it's just a defense they keep ready in case things go south suddenly then they can blame it all on you.

Make sure she has plenty of free time and goes out and meets friends etc. Tell her how beautiful and sexy she is and tell her all the guys fancy her. She may become more sexually aware. Get your friends to tell her how gorgeous she looks. My wife and I talk about her being fucked all the time and she knows I want her to.

Have you tried outdoor sex or even a bit of dogging? Its not a compulsive interactional form of sex but the thought of someone seeing or even watching you both have sex could help her feel something else, maybe even thrill her. I have done this with others in the past and had some great responses so its worth a try