Proud BBC cocksucker

Sam Leone

Male
Apr 2, 2017
Florida West Coast
This is an accurate and true account of my Wife’s initial BBC experience. I occasionally posted a shorter version in reply to several forum topics, and I feel it’s interesting enough to post here in it’s more detailed form.

I was never able to fully satisfy her vaginally and we'd occasionally talk about it, but her reply was always that it was OK because she really “gets off” by me playing with her super sensitive nipples while she’s sucking on my cock. Nonetheless, the idea of her being fulfilled by a larger cock was discussed from time to time over the years and naturally the BBC mystique entered the discussion to which she never disagreed or outright said no, which to me, was a tacit sign that she’d consider it.

To anyone wishing for their Wife to enter the BBC and cuckold experience, remember that while planning and executing are essential to success (in any endeavor) you must not fail to recognize opportunity when it presents itself, and that is why my Wife’s first BBC encounter was a wholly spontaneous event.

In a way it was "office sex". Diane works in the Music industry and her company has a large number of Black employees, both Male and Female and one evening they held one of their many “record release” parties. This was smaller and more “low key” party without the fanfare and “buzz” that sometimes are thrown. As such, it was held in a rather upscale restaurant with some very discreet “nook and cranny” type booths, in addition to an open bar and party area which was where our gathering was held.

At this party after a good deal of drinks (and more than normal for Diane), the opportunity arose when I asked her which of the men she could ever see herself getting it on with. She playfully scoffed and bantered back and forth and said they were all “nice” men but that Tony and Spencer were, in her opinion, hot. Spencer was occupied, but Tony was alone, so we sidled over to him. He was open, friendly and a good conversationalist. In time, I steered the talk with subtle sexual innuendo’s, and he easily caught on and indicated agreement. It was getting late, and some of the other people were beginning to leave the restaurant. We moved over to the “nook and cranny” booth section of the restaurant, which was pretty private, dark and empty (though still open) and took a booth which was very secluded and ordered more drinks. By this time, Diane had drunk way over her limit and was “feeling no pain”, though I knew that she knew what was coming and could use the liquor as a rationale for her actions.

Once the drinks came and the waitress left, I started rubbing Diane’s tits and explaining to Tony how they are so pleasurably sensitive to her. She softly moaned in response but didn't object to being felt up in front of him, nor did she object when I invited him to feel her up. We had her blouse completely open with both Tony and I playing with her nipples and when I suggested she play with our cocks. In the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him and commenting that he felt "nice" as I removed her blouse while playing with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking, pumping, moaning and again praising “nice”. I point blank told Tony that Diane loves sucking cock and I knew she wanted to suck his and if it was OK with him, I’d ask the hostess to respect our privacy and not seat any latecomers in our area (large tip, naturally). There was adequate room beneath the table to comfortably seat and conceal Diane and I felt it would be perfectly safe and discreet right there and then. Diane very readily agreed and told me to hurry up. When I returned, Diane was already under the table sucking on Tony’s dick. He was in pure pleasure and while she was sucking, I relayed to him that she is a natural born cocksucker and how she gets off by doing it. He agreed and offered many encouraging compliments. Diane was really into it, almost frenzy-like because the waitress came over to offer another round of drinks and Diane didn’t miss a “bob”! Tony was softly moaning, and I said to him and Diane that I didn’t think he’d have to be concerned about pulling out at any time. From below the table, Diane agreed. Tony moaned again and I knew he had cum. Diane was sweetly moaning as well and reached over to suck my cock. I finished with lightning speed and shot what felt like an enormous load. Though I knew she was satisfied with the load, I also knew she was disappointed in how quickly I finished. I knew by now that wanted more. Diane returned to her seat (blouse back on) between Tony and I and we continued drinking.

After about half an hour, it was 11:30 and the place closes at 1AM, I said to Diane that I sensed she’d like to do round two. She went back down and in no time had Tony back in her mouth. It took a while, but he did cum again and Diane came back to my cock. Though I was erect, I doubted I could cum again so, on a real gamble, while exciting her nipples, I told Diane that I wanted Tony to see if Spencer was around and if so, to clue him in and see if he’d like to join us. She didn’t answer, but since she didn’t say “no”, I took it as a go. Tony went and returned a few minutes later with Spencer. He must have clued him in very thoroughly because Spencer took a seat to my left and had his pants open and cock out right away. Diane was still energetically working on me, but I told her to suck off Spencer and that I’d return after he finished. I got up, leaving Tony and Spencer with my wife under the table and Spencer’s cock in her mouth and Tony’s in her hand. It was erotically compelling to see.

Once Spencer had finished, I was ready and finished with a small load for her. We sat around the table and agreed to all meet again very soon in a more private and less stressful venue.

And that was how it all began in the late 1990’s.