Public Dogging Sex in Massachusetts?

Hi, new member here! Want to exhibit my slut wife to strangers. Just moved to Massachusetts and the damn place is so puritan!

does any one know where todoso public wifesharei g ineaster. Massachusetts?

51/45 couple!

Alternatively, some sex parties in thesuburbs?
why don't you select some guys and set it up in a safe place! No one gets hurt and everybody have fun! 😉🫠

Hi, new member here! Want to exhibit my slut wife to strangers. Just moved to Massachusetts and the damn place is so puritan!

51/45 couple!

i know couple video booths

51/45 couple!

i know of a couple video booths to play in

Very interested in dogging
Finding a site can be a problem mostly anywhere, an interesting alternative is to find somewhere known for its voyeurs, most don’t approach but there’s sometimes a brave soul who will and ask him to give support which inspires others and as if by magic you’ve created your own dogging site💦

51/45 couple!

Just came across this post from some time ago. I’m on the upper Cape. Older, good shape, married but horny! If you still are looking to exhibit or dogging/share her, let me know! Justlookinalittle@yahoo.com