Public nudity, or as good as nude. You also love doing that?

thanks for the suggestion, otherwise my nipples are always hard and swollen
My wifr has pierced nipples so a thin type material top.showd of her nipples she like to wear shelf brsd do the nipples are always exposed . It definitely adds to.the look with a sheer top.ot thin type material plus she is very large breasted

Reactions: erzika34
Fran you have a TOTALLY AWESOME BODY with.all.respect how big ard your beautiful breasts
depends a bit of the time of the month and of my weight. Have taken a bad anti-conception pill that created fat in my body. In a year, had gained 9 kilos!!! Everything went up, starting with breasts to a big D-cup, but then also belly and legs. Now taking another anti-conception, and lost 8 kilos again. Now variable between C & D-cup

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I can't understand where your thoughts come from but I can't assure you that that is truly me because if I was using a pic of somebody else or a video of somebody else I will admit to it. Anything I I post claiming to be me will be me.
so say all the men with a micropenis...only a tribute can show it's you. SO don't bother sending such insignificant pics to me ever again. Had thousands of those, and I end up by blocking them all

Hubby just looooves to go out with me to Clubs dressed as good as naked or very sexy, and even more when I do this in public.
Risky, I know, but I seem to get away with it as a woman ;-)

If you want to see more, just give me a shout here in a message ;-)
WOW! Simply fucking stunning!

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2