Public sex/ exhibition?

Anyone like the thrill of fucking in the great outdoors, in a car, or theater, or hanging at a nude beach?
Wife is really turned on by theaters, car, woods, boats, limos, windows, thruway, balconies and pretty much anything outdoors. If I didn't know better I'd suspect she gets turned on by men watching her fuck. Just guessing. Since she isn't into women. I do know how easily that turning men on is irresistible to women and in my experience leads to a lot more. At least for all of my ex wives and girlfriends. Seems to be the surest way to make a sandwich.

Anyone like the thrill of fucking in the great outdoors, in a car, or theater, or hanging at a nude beach?
oh yes indeed. you could say it's my #1 kink. I've groped, stripped, photographed, shared, and fucked my lady in various public locations:
  • vehicles (both parked and while driving)
  • parking garage
  • swingers club
  • public parks
  • hiking trails
  • college campus (outdoors)
  • public library
  • nightclub/bars

I am into it to a certain extent. Id rather see my wife nude or dressed sexy in public rather than fucking her in a public place. We have fucked in a couple hotels and opened the window curtains in hopes someone would see but thats about as far as we'll go.