Pussy felt different

I remember the first night fucking my wife after she had played online with her friend. She used her bigger dildo and stretched herself out pretty good. She came a couple of times on it before I came home. She was spent and laying in bed saying goodnight to him and pulled me on top of her.

Her pussy is pretty snug and it’s hot when she squeezes my cock, milking it while I just stay still between hard thrusting.

But this night was much different.

I barely felt anything even though I was buried in her balls deep. She was so stretched and soaked that it was like I was fucking air! I asked her if she could feel anything and all she said was “not really”.

The only thing missing was a load of cum in her pussy like I was reclaiming her. I can’t wait for the day when she takes her first big cock and it becomes a reality.
Something like that happened to me after use a big dildo on her! Her pussy felt so loose and she was so wet that I couldn't barely feel the friction I usually feel. She later confesses me she almost couldn't feel my cock inside! Hot as fuck 🔥🔥🔥

This is from a another post I talked about. I've noticed it to but didn't say anything at the time. She finally confessed and it all made sense to me. I'm not a cuck but she has cheated before and I've accidentally fucked her a couple times and received sloppy seconds. Yes they are very silky.

Well I've had to 2 experiences that I now know about. Once before my wife and I became married. We were split up and she was at a party, this black guy was always hitting on her even when we were together. He was always begging her for sex always. One party she was drunk and she finally let him hit. After she felt guilty and she called me and asked to come over because she couldn't sleep and wanted some comfort. She came over we talked for a few minutes and we fucked. While we were fucking I felt her pussy was coated and her texture was off but just kept going. She finally told me the truth about this night not to long ago.

Second time was a couple years ago when she cheated on me with her best friends boyfriend. He was suppose to drop her off and they ended up pulling over somewhere and fucked. She came home to me again and asked me to fuck her. So I did. I again felt her pussy coated and asked her why does it feel off? And she got upset and tried to leave. Well I told her to get back in bed and let me finish. She did and a couple weeks later she told me what happened. I didnt know i was getting sloppy seconds until after the fact. That's how I ended up here.

As ED set in, entry became difficult, then impossible as my semi hard cock just couldn't get in her magic pussy. Lube didn't help. BUT silky seconds was the answer, not only was she stretched a bit but cum was a great lubricant, silky, smooth and slippery, the ideal thing, worked like a charm. It became the only way I could fuck her was after others had been there leaving a deposit.
Thats hot... I am a fan of sloppy seconds.. my wife is normally tight, which is great , but after a long mfm session and several loads later , she is loosened up and slick... best feeling ever... luv licking her clit then too... so much fun