Putting on a show

Oct 7, 2021
Ohio
So Friday, Anonymousrob84 and I went to a swingers club. It was their Bullpen night. I honestly went in not even wanting to play at all. Just to have fun, meet some people, and drink a bit. One of the guys I had been talking to wound up showing up and I didn’t even know he was going to be there. So we got to hanging out, played pool for a while and did a lot of flirting.

After some flirting and watching other people get fucked, I started making out with Rob on a bed in front of a bunch of people just hanging out. I wanted to show off my ass a little so he lifted my dress up as I grinded on him and he spanked me a few times. I had the sexiest black thong on under my red dress. Rob laid down as I straddled him and continued to make out with him and he continued to spank me. My friend came up behind me and started running his fingers around my ass and down my legs sending chills up my spine, but in a good way. 😉

Rob moved behind me, started fingering me from behind while I was on all fours. My friend threw his condom on the bed and asked me if I was ready. I was like “Fuck yes!!!” He is a very large bbc and I was looking forward to having my first bbc experience for a long time.

He and Rob spit roasted me. Him behind me and Rob’s cock in my mouth.

After he was done, Rob had his turn while others continued to watch. Rob on top of me while my head hung off the edge of the bed. I pulled my tits out of my tight dress top and played with them while Rob had his way with me.

I never ever thought I would like playing in front of people. I am glad I gave it a shot. I absolutely loved being watched. Knowing I was turning others on in the room as they watched me get pounded by two guys. Can’t wait to do it again sometime!