QOS Tattoo Edits

It`s kind like they have been branded to remind them who owns them.
Not kind of like.. it is exactly like. A husband told me that his wife would never want to stop fucking him. So I took her to get a tattoo above her pussy; after she did, he couldn't get hard while looking at it.. so even though she would have let him, the tattoo effectively castrated him. I used to tease him in person saying, "Fuck your wife for me, show me how much of a man you are", just watching his sad little limp dick as tears came to his eyes.

He is now caged, and wears panties to work. They had a custom lock made from the metal of his wedding band.

Not kind of like.. it is exactly like. A husband told me that his wife would never want to stop fucking him. So I took her to get a tattoo above her pussy; after she did, he couldn't get hard while looking at it.. so even though she would have let him, the tattoo effectively castrated him. I used to tease him in person saying, "Fuck your wife for me, show me how much of a man you are", just watching his sad little limp dick as tears came to his eyes.

He is now caged, and wears panties to work. They had a custom lock made from the metal of his wedding band.
very hot love to be reminded who`s fuck my wife.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife

nicely done.. is it right on her shaved mound? got a pic of it?