Queen of spades

ASSHOLE TICAL 27 WILL NEVER KNOW AS ALL.THIS USELESS PIECE OF SHIT DOES IS TROLL SITES TO FIND PUCTURES HES A TOTAL.PERVERT THST COUKD GET Lid in a whore house with.a handfull of thousands of dollars
What is the issue? I’ve noticed you post similar comments on his other threads. He makes no claim that these are his pics and clips and often posts pics that have the website they are from clearly visible on them so he is upfront about that. Clearly from his reactions rating, lots of people enjoy the material he posts, as I do. It’s no different from looking at pics in a mag or on a website for a little titillation. As with all the threads on here, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to view it.
Lynn

What is the issue? I’ve noticed you post similar comments on his other threads. He makes no claim that these are his pics and clips and often posts pics that have the website they are from clearly visible on them so he is upfront about that. Clearly from his reactions rating, lots of people enjoy the material he posts, as I do. It’s no different from looking at pics in a mag or on a website for a little titillation. As with all the threads on here, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to view it.
Lynn
Wasnt trying to.******** anyone of this site has alot of pict and statements if nothing else this guy could make a comment occasionally not just post pictures

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
That’s a fair comment x
Hope.you have a great Turkey day. I love some of your ideas ..my wife is a hotwife for 5 years .We enjoy the lifestyle we are mot a extreme cuckold couple .I not sexually involved with them.or ckesn her afterwards but we do have sex ..IT would be great to chat with you can also Pm..me if you would like..Have a great evening Bob

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Hope.you have a great Turkey day. I love some of your ideas ..my wife is a hotwife for 5 years .We enjoy the lifestyle we are mot a extreme cuckold couple .I not sexually involved with them.or ckesn her afterwards but we do have sex ..IT would be great to chat with you can also Pm..me if you would like..Have a great evening Bob
Happy to chat x