Queen of spades

That’s a fair comment x
Hope.you have a great Turkey day. I love some of your ideas ..my wife is a hotwife for 5 years .We enjoy the lifestyle we are mot a extreme cuckold couple .I not sexually involved with them.or ckesn her afterwards but we do have sex ..IT would be great to chat with you can also Pm..me if you would like..Have a great evening Bob

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Hope.you have a great Turkey day. I love some of your ideas ..my wife is a hotwife for 5 years .We enjoy the lifestyle we are mot a extreme cuckold couple .I not sexually involved with them.or ckesn her afterwards but we do have sex ..IT would be great to chat with you can also Pm..me if you would like..Have a great evening Bob
Happy to chat x

I saw a sexy white girl in a night club with a qos tattoo on her shoulder. A couple of black men approached her when they saw the tattoo. one of them took her hand and put it on his crotch and she nodded and took his hand and led him outside. I saw her get in a taxi with them and her head go down as they drove away. I had to go to the toilet and wank my pathetic little white thing silly thinking about her getting fucked by two big black cocks