Question about asian raceplay

NancyLee35

Female
Oct 18, 2021
Hi, im an asian hotwife. Me and my husband have been doing cuckold for a few years. Recently, we meet a dominant bull (from Germany) and he introduce us to raceplay. Personally, I really like it. In fact, when he fuck me and use racial degrade word to call me (like chink or yellow slut, etc), I feel so horny and I cum very hard. I like being dominated. My husband on the other hand dont like it. He say it is too humiliating for him and he cannot do it. My husband also like humiliation but just a little bit. He say he dont like raceplay. Any suggest how can I persuade my husband ?

Hi, im an asian hotwife. Me and my husband have been doing cuckold for a few years. Recently, we meet a dominant bull (from Germany) and he introduce us to raceplay. Personally, I really like it. In fact, when he fuck me and use racial degrade word to call me (like chink or yellow slut, etc), I feel so horny and I cum very hard. I like being dominated. My husband on the other hand dont like it. He say it is too humiliating for him and he cannot do it. My husband also like humiliation but just a little bit. He say he dont like raceplay. Any suggest how can I persuade my husband ?
Ask him what he’d like , race play or stay at home 😜

You can’t persuade hubby. Keep the Bull or come see me for more degrading slant-eyed slut fucking fun

it's going to be tough to get over this for him. at the root of it, he has YOUR best interest in mind and it supersedes the fantasy. Although you're able to put the degrading aside and enjoy the moment, he can't. it really may be best that he not participate. it doesn't mean you hide anything, but you may not need to be as detailed?

I have never tried something like this on Asian women but I have tried it many times and really enjoyed it on black women! Maybe 20 years ago, I had an 18 years younger black girlfriend who was a virgin when we met. She was 21 years old at the time. After the first fuck, she wouldn't let me fuck her again for almost two months. And then she slowly became addicted to my dick. At the time, she was attending college and living in a dorm. Every Thursday night she would call me on the phone and tell me what time her lectures will end next day and ask me to wait for her when she comes out of the class and take her to my apartment for a weekend of fucking. These fucking were legendary. We would stop by the supermarket on the way home and buy food and then we would spend the whole weekend naked, sleeping, fucking, eating and fucking again ... On one such a weekend She made me ejaculate 17 times.
She became my sex toy and i LOVED playing with her. And what ever i wanted to do to her she never said no,,,! Once we came to my apartment like that and I took off my pants and told her it was time for her to kneel and blow me. Yes Daddy, she answered me with a big smile on her face! And so I discovered that she likes to be dominated. I never called her the ugly names racists use. But I liked to slap her ass while I fuck her and ask her "Who's your daddy?" Or "Who's your master?" She would answer me, "You're my daddy, you're my master," pounding on my dick as much as possible. I could feel her pussy tightening around my dick as if she was holding it in her hand and squeezing it. Like with most ladies before, i got bored with her to and i moved on to the next girl...
I wonder some times where she is now. I wonder if we run to each other some place how would she react. Would she let me fuck her again after all this years....
But most of all i hope she is living a good life and she is happy!

I think it’s time you vacation in the Florida Keys. Time to find out what a slant-eyed fucking slut you can really become. Show your half dick husband what it is you really need in a cock.

We got introduced to Raceplay by a by our White Bull. It's very humiliating but our Bull is really good at pushing those buttons. We are both from educated south asian backgrounds.... and would love to have a Bull who can verbal. This weekend Anu is going to dress in a Saree and I will drive her over. I am a Alpha male not a sissy and she's a strong educated woman , looking for a second who genuinely enjoys raceplay with Asians.

We got introduced to Raceplay by a by our White Bull. It's very humiliating but our Bull is really good at pushing those buttons. We are both from educated south asian backgrounds.... and would love to have a Bull who can verbal. This weekend Anu is going to dress in a Saree and I will drive her over. I am a Alpha male not a sissy and she's a strong educated woman , looking for a second who genuinely enjoys raceplay with Asians.
Wishing you were here in the South Florida area