Question for ACTUAL hotwives

angstme79

Ladies ...........

Now that you are really, actually seeing other guys and enjoying toe-curling orgasms / fantasy sex & love-making with your BF's / FB's ................. how do you feel about your husbands?? If you see them differently - how so??

Do you still have sex / make love to your husbands??

Wondering ............ pondering how the marriages change for better - or or do they get more distant ??

Thanks ladies!!!!!

I LOVE my husband even more now that I"m a hotwife (3 years and counting). It allows me sexual freedom that most women can only dream about. I've had my 2 lovers stay with us (each separately) now for over 4 months. I figured during the pandemic what's safer than having your lover right by your side?

For the last 4 months hubby only gets a handjob from me every couple weeks or so. He jacks off when cleaning me of my lovers cum and is quite happy with the arrangement, as we all are.

I hubby is wonderful, & has become my sissy. I dress her up. She does as told.
Perfect life !!

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-16-04.54.39.jpg
    PicsArt_09-16-04.54.39.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 28
  • PicsArt_10-02-10.58.30.jpg
    PicsArt_10-02-10.58.30.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 33
  • PicsArt_09-22-03.28.21.jpg
    PicsArt_09-22-03.28.21.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 26
how do you feel about your husbands?? If you see them differently - how so??
I love him with all my heart! And I do think I see him differently. To make this work we have total trust in each other. I'm not saying that swinging/vixen/stag (call it what you want) was the only thing that would have gotten us to that level of trust, but for us, it definitely got us there sooner.

Do you still have sex / make love to your husbands??
Yes, all the time. I have sex with my husband Sawyer a lot more often than I have sex with the two bulls I'm seeing. The sexual relationship I have with them is like icing on the cake, but the entire cake is my marriage (bigger and more important than just the icing).

pondering how the marriages change for better - or or do they get more distant ??
I think it's made our marriage better. I think as women we're taught that sex isn't ever supposed to be just physical and I think that holds us back. In our marriage I love my husband and I would never leave him for a bull, but having that freedom to totally let loose with a bull, no emotional connection, just me being a slut and enjoying just the physical sensation is incredible. Sawyer has repeatedly told me that watching me have an orgasm is the best part of our sex life, so to have a husband who is supportive of that, I couldn't ask for anything better.

I love him with all my heart! And I do think I see him differently. To make this work we have total trust in each other. I'm not saying that swinging/vixen/stag (call it what you want) was the only thing that would have gotten us to that level of trust, but for us, it definitely got us there sooner.

Yes, all the time. I have sex with my husband Sawyer a lot more often than I have sex with the two bulls I'm seeing. The sexual relationship I have with them is like icing on the cake, but the entire cake is my marriage (bigger and more important than just the icing).

I think it's made our marriage better. I think as women we're taught that sex isn't ever supposed to be just physical and I think that holds us back. In our marriage I love my husband and I would never leave him for a bull, but having that freedom to totally let loose with a bull, no emotional connection, just me being a slut and enjoying just the physical sensation is incredible. Sawyer has repeatedly told me that watching me have an orgasm is the best part of our sex life, so to have a husband who is supportive of that, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Very well said on all accounts. Am I correct in assuming that Sawyer is allowed to have sex with other ladies? I have no problem with Bob enjoying himself and I truly enjoy watching him with another lady. It's a very mutual thing for us and it's made our sex lives better than ever.

Very well said on all accounts.
Thanks! 🙂

Am I correct in assuming that Sawyer is allowed to have sex with other ladies?
Yes, you’re correct, but that doesn’t interest him as much. The only time he’s had sex with another woman since we’ve been together was when we’ve done a threesome with another woman.

My love for my husband has only grown since we've started this. We already had a great marriage/relationship and his desire to allow me to explore my sexuality further makes this possible and also enhances what we have together. My first marriage was very regimented to where my ex-husband who was military, would only have sex on certain days. Nothing spontaneous. Also, his idea of a alternative fun was FMF. He would never allow another man.

Scott also has the option if he wanted to play with other women but has already told me on several occasions that this is purely about me and my sexual exploration. While the sex with my "lovers" is and has been amazing, it doesn't take away at all from what Scott and I have.

Truthfully, how many ladies do you think would turn down our husband's offer to allow us to further explore our sexual desires with others?
Great results from you two!! It's really cool to see a very LOVING, STRONG marriage that supports the wife being able to enjoy other guys as she wants /needs. I truly believe that most husbands aren't looking to see other women - and that it's really all about the wife's happiness and extra excitement. Mrs. RedVixen - the fact that you've seen your marriage & LOVE get even stronger since having the freedom to ENJOY other guys, is proof of how hotwife marriages can work to the benefit of both husband & wife. When the husband truthfully has no interest in seeing other women, and only wants his wife, his wife can feel much more secure and safe in her hotwife position. She has no fear or "weight" hanging over her - so she can fully enjoy the fun and sexual excitement she would love to experience.

As to the last sentence of your post above - If two people love each other and want the other to be happy in every way, I don't see why a lady (notice I call them ladies - because they ARE - and not some derogatory name) wouldn't want to have some fun "on the side"?? If any husband offered his wife the freedom to go on dates and ENJOY sexual fireworks with other guys of her choosing - why would ladies turn that down?? Most husbands don't want other women, and the wives could come home to their LOVING husbands - safe & secure - after enjoying a little "mini marital vacation" with a guy that she's attracted to. Sure - the husbands get a sexual kick from their wives' sexual hunger & exploration - but can't that also BOOST the marital sex life?? It seems to for many couples.

For as many people that lurk here and on other hotwife/cuckold forums, websites, and blogs + the people that SECRETLY LIVE hotwife lives ............. and don't ever post anywhere (even though it's anonymous) ............. there are certainly many more couples involved than we know or imagine. For as many tens of millions of paperback romance novels that have been purchased by ladies over last 50 years or so - it shows that ladies have a great appetite for "new guys/new romance/new sexual encounters." So why wouldn't they enjoy it for real if they were given the green light and support from their husbands??

Thanks for posting of your super marriage!!

BiAsh94 and ChocoLust - It sounds like you both are having a really great time as hotwives!! And your husbands are still getting lots of love from you ladies since things have gotten "spicier" for all of you. You girls must be so happy for your "hall passes" from your husbands - and I'm sure they're really happy to have such HOT, sensuous, erotic wives to brighten their lives!!

Kudos to all you LUSTY ladies ..................... and the very lucky husbands who support & LOVE you!!

Reactions: Picklerick

Eloquently put!

Male here, married 20+ years, sex life was OK, sometimes we'd get it on every night, sometimes 2-3 weeks between, no biggie.
Typical sex was go to bed, watch TV, kinda finger her pussy or she'd play with my balls, she might suck my dick, I'd lick her to orgasm, we fuck in 2 or 3 positions, I'd cum, we'd cuddle and go to sleep, some nights a 2nd round half hour later.
She was, still is into day fucking in the kitchen, back yard, garage. Always a quickie.
About 4 years now we've been into mfm with a guy we know. She has a whole new outlook about sex now. When he's with us she turns into a fuck slut sex machine. Took more than several times to get comfy with him but now she has no shame fucking the livin hell out of him and me. He always goes 3 times, sometimes 4, I go twice then I fuck her again after he leaves. She gets so turned on and horny. It's a fun night with a lot of sex. Then she's horny as hell for a good week after.
This has really helped our sex life.

Thanks! 🙂

Yes, you’re correct, but that doesn’t interest him as much. The only time he’s had sex with another woman since we’ve been together was when we’ve done a threesome with another woman.
I find your experience and demeanor to be really comforting, you really seem to "get it" when it comes to sexual relationships. I envy your husband. .. No, I envy you both! Cheers.