Question for all black men

I am a dom and had 4 white submissive and one black. I also had two other white women before I became a DOM.
Just curious, did you Dominate the Cuckold also , ad an ex cuckold, divorced now, I loved sucking a Black Bull for his and my wife’s pleasure

Puerto Rican brown skin with black cock and almostball my girls been white love white girl and the way my cock look and go in and out of theirs pussies...
Love white girls the best

Attachments

• 20181218_104028.jpg
    20181218_104028.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Amber Black
My first gf when she was 15 we drank with three blk guys at the hotel,they got us drunk then jumped on my gf,said if i moved they would bash me,riped het undies down and each arse fucked her, it made me so hard watching her be raped and all i could was watch and pull myself, the blk men caught me pulling myself and told her
Hot af

Yea well not everyone has a brain! Yal must have both been standing In the wrong line when the handed out intelligence!
well, once you’re busted open by a truly big cock, talking beer can thick ,and and give it up totally, don’t resist , then the pleasure begins, and can’t be duplicated by anything else but fisting, yeah they gonna come back

how many white whores have u fucked honestly? I want to know how often the average black man gets white pussy.
I know from my perspective, as a white man married at the time 30 years and knowing my wife had a sexual energy that needed quenched, all we needed was a good profile ad . Then a good meet , let the sexual energy loose .

how many white whores have u fucked honestly? I want to know how often the average black man gets white pussy.
I may be out of line but I bet they get more white husbands to satisfy them than white women , just a guess on my part , I’ve had it both ways me first , then my wife.