Question for bulls about getting sucked by a cuck

All the bulls my partners (ex hot wife and now hot girlfriend) have had like me sucking their cocks, riming their asses and quite a few have fucked my ass too. It seems to be a Dom thing more than a bisexual thing. I feel lucky as I’m bisexual and a sissy sub, so all good for me.

Curious to know how bulls, who are not bi or gay, feel about a cuck sucking them before and after fucking a hot wife?
All my wife's boyfriends love it when I suck them off. They all compliment my skills and technique. They also all have fucked me numerous times. I consider it an honor to be present to be used for the bull's amusement and pleasure. One of my wife's bulls tells me all the time that I'm a good little bitch.

Reactions: Wendy
I agree all the straight bulls my partners have had seem to expect a cuck to serve their needs, to humiliate the cuck, to show the hot wife the cuck his their sissy bitch and because a good cuck can suck a cock very well and has an ass for their cock and cum.

All the bulls my partners (ex hot wife and now hot girlfriend) have had like me sucking their cocks, riming their asses and quite a few have fucked my ass too. It seems to be a Dom thing more than a bisexual thing. I feel lucky as I’m bisexual and a sissy sub, so all good for me.
I feel the same way, my wife's boyfriend seems to enjoy showing my wife how i suck him, but he is not gay, and i enjoy doing it because im bi, so we all win, hehe

I have had a fantasy where, I have LTR with a couple wife & sissy husband, where I basically date both of them separately and together depending on moods and situations. The sissy would be sub to the wife and wife is sub to bull (Me) Sissy’s main job would be the regular cuck stuff when “she” is allowed to play with the hotwife and I, but the sissy job would also be to essentially be the hotwife’s backup QB. If she is not available for some reason sissy is to step in and be the hot wife. Sissy would take a female name, be dressed in chastity read to please the bull or hotwife. If I am watching sports sissy is ready to serve whether it be a blow job or refreshing a beverage.

A definite must for me!
I agree. It is not about anyone being bi. It is about cuck hubby showing his acceptance and this is good for the wife and the Bull seeing him willingly fluff and clean up and also to suck off and swallow. When the wife cums on my cock I like to wait a while and then pull out and have hubby taste her juices on my cock, before having him put my cock back in and getting back to work.

All my wife's boyfriends love it when I suck them off. They all compliment my skills and technique. They also all have fucked me numerous times. I consider it an honor to be present to be used for the bull's amusement and pleasure. One of my wife's bulls tells me all the time that I'm a good little bitch.
I am sure your wife also enjoys seeing your Bull fuck you anally and encourages him. Just like you enjoy seeing him cum in your wife, she will enjoy seeing him cum in you.

Reactions: Mr. Incubus