Question for bulls

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
What's the age range of wives you've had?
Oldest? Youngest?
Did hubby join or just watch?
One time hook-up or ongoing meet ups?
Where did it happen, their place? Yours? Motel?
Bare or rubbers?
Thanks
...edit after reading comments below...more about us....
Mid 50 couple. We have a guy we see, done it with him many times off and on for 4 years.
We did it with an out of town stranger once, didn't go well at all. Once with another couple on a cruise ship, was fun but we like the extra guy deal better. It's not cuckold at all for us, we like the additional fun he brings to our sex life. They do everything her and I do together in bed, kiss, oral, sex in many positions. We take turns doing her, him and I like to watch each other doing her, she abousulty LOVES the attention and sex. We don't use rubbers, we both cum in her.
I'm asking the questions above ... when I was mid 20s I got with several "older" 40ish women, was great sex. Had many girls my age, 20-30...also, great sex but much different that an "older" gal.
Now that I'm in my 50s...hell yea I think about a hot milf....25yo married, tight body slut really into sex.
....more....were the wives overweight? Fit & trim?
Again thanks

Last edited:
What's the age range of wives you've had?
Oldest? Youngest?
Did hubby join or just watch?
One time hook-up or ongoing meet ups?
Where did it happen, their place? Yours? Motel?
Bare or rubbers?
Thanks
...edit after reading comments below...more about us....
Mid 50 couple. We have a guy we see, done it with him many times off and on for 4 years.
We did it with an out of town stranger once, didn't go well at all. Once with another couple on a cruise ship, was fun but we like the extra guy deal better. It's not cuckold at all for us, we like the additional fun he brings to our sex life. They do everything her and I do together in bed, kiss, oral, sex in many positions. We take turns doing her, him and I like to watch each other doing her, she abousulty LOVES the attention and sex. We don't use rubbers, we both cum in her.
I'm asking the questions above ... when I was mid 20s I got with several "older" 40ish women, was great sex. Had many girls my age, 20-30...also, great see but much different that an "older" gal.
Now that I'm in my 50s...hell yea I think about a hot milf....25yo married, tight body slut really into sex.
Again thanks
My actual experiences range...
32-71
Husband's have done both in my presence.
I've enjoyed single episodes, but they often are awkward and with generally inexperienced couples.
I've met in their home, my home, hotels, even a park once.
Bare and natural is my expectation with a LTR, but I've played both ways, depending on the couples expectation. Anything else, just ask.

My experience started when I was 20 years old, I had an older (35yo) married woman as a lover, she was submissive to me and we were lovers really but was mainly about the sex. Her husband did not know, perhaps he suspected though. Met at mine when parents were out and often at hers whilst he was at work and kid at school; even did an over night in their bed, also had her in my car, the woods, on a hill side. We fucked bare, she'd only been with her husband and she was my first lover. We were a great combination sexually.

Oldest wife I had was a very sexy 50yo with a great ass. Her husband watched us.

The youngest I had was 32 years younger than I was at 66. We met for about 6 months and only ceased because of her pregnancy by her husband and was soon to give birth.
We met sometimes at her place and other times at mine and always bareback. Hubby was never present.
The other women ranged from about 64-72 and lasted 10 years for one of them and 7.5 years for the other. The partner always watched and always bareback and always at their place. Nobody got hurt and I miss those times immensely.

Reactions: 3d1n5ub and stlwife
I've had some variety as far as hot wives.

When I was right out of high-school I hooked up with my old biology teacher. She was mid 30s and fit. They were swingers. Hubby wasn't around when we played. We always played in their home. Always bareback. She had a major cum fetish. Lasted a year.

Later on with close friends all in our 30s. Lasted several years. Started off with condoms then went bare. Lots of creampies, dvp and sloppy seconds. Played in both hotels and in their home. We would take turns with her.

One time hook up hubby watched. Older couple in their 50s. She was really tight. Creampied her in a hotel and hubby cleaned her after.

One time hookup with a younger couple 30s in their home. They wanted bare but I used a condom. They seemed a little risky to go bare with since they do the club scene. Shot my load on her pussy and her guy licked her clean then creampied her.

Hot asian wife 35. Fucked her twice all over the hotel room. Bareback the second time and pumped a huge load in her. Hubby watched and got sloppy seconds.

One time deal with a young pregnant couple. They wanted to experience sloppy seconds while she was pregnant and safe. Fucked her in all kinds of positions in the hotel and creampied her. Husband got sloppy seconds. I fucked her again after her came in her and she cleaned the mess off my cock. Amazing smooth pussy.

A few others but these are the main hotwives. Age range 30-50s. Bareback

Not counting single chicks which is another topic

Most of the wives I have had have been in their 40s. Most of the rest have been in their 50s. The youngest was 31. The oldest was 76. Most of the time I played with her alone, but sometimes hubby would join. It all depended completely on the dynamic. One hotwife I've been playing with for almost 5 years now, and he has only watched. He's never been allowed to join. The ones that were allowed to join were just in the cuckold 69, or one I made him always guide me in to his wife's pussy the first time that night. Most of the time I meet them at their place, or hubby gets a hotel for us. I've only had 2 hotwives at my place: the one that brought me in to the lifestyle, and the one I've been playing with for 5 years. All but one hotwife has always ended up bare eventually, and for her it was only because she couldn't handle birth control. Filling her with cum is the best way to cuck.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Apart from one the wives have all been in 50s, 60s or early 70s. All have been bareback with hubby usually present. One was a 17 year arrangement. Wives nearly always did the organizing and hubby was always involved if present. Hubby's all sucked, guided my cock in, held and licked my balls and were all excelled with their cleanup skills. Older now but really enjoyed pleasuring wives with my 9 and a half inches, and seeing hubby's reaction to how much they enjoyed my cock. I made love to these wives as well as fucking them. Lots of passionate kissing as I gently probed the cervix to bring on their orgasm.