Question for cuckold men

Our experience has been that it’s not better, just difference. When husband takes a lover he enjoys her curves and feel. For wife it’s the same. A new penis feels different but that supplements the couple’s sex life

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
in cuckolding opend mind and face the reality is necessary. i think every cuckold knows better his worth infront of alpha male.

Question fellow cuckolds. think about this one and search your feelings hard. Does the idea of a MUCH more well hung man fucking your wife knowing he is going to RUIN her for you, and that your dick will never please her again once he's done turn you on ? for me that's a HUGE yes yes YES ! how bout you?
I was the first guy that my wife had an orgasm with during sex, but she had to rub her clit while I was in her to cum....I just lasted longer than her first husband so she could cum. But once she started having affairs behind my back (initially), she discovered she could cum HARD with larger hung guys without having to rub her clit too, and was introduced to a whole new side of sex..it awakened the "inner slut" in her and WOW did she take a shine to that!!
It was great for both of us to find out what REALLY worked for her sexually and she has not looked back since!!

I LOVE it!!

CW

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. I'm 6+, he's 8+. She's never said anything about our size differences but it's easy to see she likes sex with him. She cums while he fucks her, she dosent with me, I have to lick her clit. Yea she feels different after he's pumped her. The nights he does her butt she grunts hard as he slowly slides into her, if I do her butt after he's been in there she easily takes me. If I do anal with her first, it's obvious she takes a minute to get used to my dick. When he slides in after me it's like her butt hole is still too tight for a min till she gets used to him.

My GF calls it "fluffing" her to ready her pussy when she's going on a hot date. She likes her pussy wet and...receptive to her dates cock.
She feels like she can take a longer, better fucking that way.

She also likes me to buy the condoms for her to use on her hot date.

Reactions: owlcuck
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. I'm 6+, he's 8+. She's never said anything about our size differences but it's easy to see she likes sex with him. She cums while he fucks her, she dosent with me, I have to lick her clit. Yea she feels different after he's pumped her. The nights he does her butt she grunts hard as he slowly slides into her, if I do her butt after he's been in there she easily takes me. If I do anal with her first, it's obvious she takes a minute to get used to my dick. When he slides in after me it's like her butt hole is still too tight for a min till she gets used to him.
I think that’s kind of what you want🤣

Reactions: owlcuck
Well this is untrue. Surely you know if a kid can get out of the same hole then no cock is ever as big as an 8lb baby. Ffs it shrinks back. Watching a big cock pound your wife is highly erotic but that's all

Biggest turn on EVER...Like nothing else 😈

Personally I think posting pictures of your wife online without her knowledge is wrong. I think communication is the biggest thing in this lifestyle. As long as everything is out in the open is of the utmost importance. If he wants to be cucked by his wife he has to tell her and be quite honest how much this means to him.
Mine knows about my cuck desires and when she poses she knows she going to be displayed hence why there`s no face pictures except for a couple close friends.

• Love
Reactions: hotwifelexy

YES!! I hated knowing for many years of our marriage that my little cock left my wife unsatisfied and in orgasm denial. Everything I tried was to no avail for us. I became good at oral, but it just was not the same for my wife, she could get off on my tongue, but she still needed to feel a man's hard cock deep inside her body. She needed to feel a man's loins explode, a volcano of hot, potent cum that erupted and ran to her uterus.

Now she has everything she needs. She sees her bull and gets hard, rough, deep, dirty sex that fills her full. Then she returns home to me, her husband, who loves her and puts her on a pedestal, to pamper and spoil her as she is treated like his Queen. He lives in a world of Cuckold Reality; he will not get any. He is, for all intents, neutered in her eyes. When she is ready, she will return to her Bull for what she desires.