Question for the Bulls

Apologies if already asked but we’d love to know more - what is it about partnered / married pussy that is so attractive to bulls? Is it all tied to the cuck or is there something else? Love to know!
Hi there…so my attraction to it has always been the “taboo” part of it. The dominate feeling of taking over and or controlling a woman who is already taken. Yes, cuckhold sex is always lots of fun. But fucking a wife behind her husbands back is the other fun object of fantasy. Especially when a husband is waiting for his wife to come home and to hear all about it, or not. I seem to make a married woman cum harder and more when it’s behind her husbands back. Especially when you talk the most sexiest dirtiest things about her her, her husband, etc. A married woman I had fucked in the past, she was married for quite a few years. And never even touched another man. She was very addicting, took many risks and was an inheritable born nymphomaniac that never thought she was until we met. We fucked, cream pied, and did all kinds of crazy things together. Hope this helps! Any questions feel free to dm me!