Question for the guys

¿Hay otros tipos que preferirían pensar en cómo se follan a su esposa o jugar un papel con un consolador follándola y luego follarse a su esposa?

Aún no he compartido a mi esposa, pero ella y yo lo interpretamos.
Para nosotros como pareja es siempre los dos juntos

I would much rather jerk off to seeing my wife pleasured. Sometimes if ive been edging all day it's difficult for me to last very long especially when she starts talking dirty and telling me to pound her. I feel bad because I cant give her what she needs and I want nothing more than to tell her she can have a boyfriend to pleasure her but im just too nervous to even bring it up.

I have been a cuck all of my adult life. My exwife chucked me with many of my friends and coworkers. I was almost always around a guy that had screwed her or a guy thats still screwing her. In those years I kept an erection most of the time. It was very hard not to stop and jack off but I loved having that stress on top of the sexual jealousy. I tried my best not to jack off and actually had many wet dreams because if it.

Much later in life my wife now has had 2 long term boyfriends and I know both of them even though they are not aware I know. Again I love the stress and sexual jealousy i experience. My erections are not as strong as in my younger years the emotional rush still exists. I never jack off before or after she in with her boyfriend.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Definitely. We try to have sex sometimes and want to, but after a couple minutes of thrusting she gets so wet there is no friction and I lose interest because I know she isn’t enjoying it. So I would switch to the dildo. Now she just tells me she needs the bigger dick and to get off of her. Calls me the pre show. Then I jerk off as she gets satisfied by the dildo.